Reviews for The Epic Struggle
Very nice story so far. Very funny stuff. Keep up the good work. Peace
Squall Leonhart1 chapter 3 . 3/12/2008
I like it... it has a very Tom & Jerry/Looney Tunes feel to it. Good work _
RA1STL1N chapter 3 . 7/24/2007
Now that was funny you should continue this.
spectre666 chapter 3 . 7/9/2007
LOL. The mighty mole rat strikes again! Good story and I'm especially enjoying Rufus as a solo. The cafeteria lady related to DNAmy is just sick and wrong, just wronsick I tell you. Although it does explain many things. Could a sustained diet of cafeteria food cause cuddle bunny mutations?

Thanks

Spectre
Matri chapter 3 . 7/8/2007
Oh-kay, I think you've officially creeped me out on cafeterias. I liked it better when the Mystery Meat was still a mystery!

I'm gonna be getting nightmares...
Yankee Bard chapter 3 . 7/8/2007
Rufus is out, but has to go back to save the day. Great that the little guy is looking out for his humans. But if its all the same to you, I'll be packing my lunch from now on.
mangafangirl chapter 3 . 7/8/2007
So cute! It's about time that lady got what was coming to her!

mangafangirl:)
Bubbahotek chapter 3 . 7/8/2007
Nothing like a little cartoon violence...lol

Good chapter, good to see Rufus being resourceful way for him to escape.

Bubba
Bubbahotek chapter 2 . 7/8/2007
Oh No Rufus in Bondage. Hope the little guy can escape, but not at gunpoint...lol

Good little chapter hopefully Rufus can escape soon.

Bubba
Jasminevr chapter 3 . 7/8/2007
I think you did get the whole cartoon feel so well done! There is more in store for our little buddy, right? It's not too often you get a whole story dedicated to him.
AtomicFire chapter 3 . 7/8/2007
Gotta love those Cartoon Physics! Nice touch with the triumph of Rufus for now, but everyday they shall meet again and the battle will be rejoined!

Thanks for the great read!
Ace Ian Combat chapter 3 . 7/8/2007
Go Rufus, great job, it was hilarious.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 3 . 7/8/2007
You did it fine! Very good Tom and Jerry-like action.

Keep the good writing.
Triaxx2 chapter 3 . 7/8/2007
You're on the right track. The head, the icicles. You can go a little farther with it if you'd like. Since he's using Mystical Monkey Power, a DBZ-esque fight scene wouldn't be completely out of the question. Or something kind of Matrixy.
bigherb81 chapter 3 . 7/8/2007
Very Tom and Jerry. It's always nice to get some comedy out side the realms of reality and physics for some good old fashioned violence and mayhem.