Reviews for My Sister's Keeper
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Wow this is really awesome but must have put more johnny love is worth to sue than reed love
KDean9 chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
ah wow i didnt get to comment last time about this story just read it again I love it its a perfect bond between sue and johnny great story You should write more;DD
HarrisM12345 chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
That was, once again, an awesome story_
lozzyluvscats chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
I just loved this story so much!

Johhny taking care of his sister is so sweet.

I thought the whole thing was beautifully written - well done.

x
niti chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
I liked this story very u write more stories like this
Missmaggiemay21 chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
This story was very well written, I realy liked it. keep writing!
PurpleBlaze chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
I rarely leave long reviews, but get ready for one:

Of all your fantastic 4 fics, I'm pretty sure that this one is my favorite. Great writing style, and an impeccable attention to detail. I've read it all the way through twice and skimmed it a third time because it's just so great!

What popped out at me most was depth of the relationships between Johnny/Sue and Reed/Sue that you portrayed. I was going to point out a couple of particular lines that popped out at me, but there were too many to pick favorites.

I'm most impressed with the length of it though. This is longer than any of my stories, and it’s a one shot! I couldn’t believe it; it seemed shorter because it went so fast when I read it. And every part was important- nothing can be cut without diminishing the quality of the story. Very well done!
marissa chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
I really liked this one. very well done.
KyliedaRock chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
that was wonderful! i simply loved it! 100% in my favs!
Seven Positions chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
That was... beautiful. Deep, emotional, and masterfully executed. Amazing job!
elektricstorm chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
THIS IS JUST BRILLIANT!
webber82 chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
An excellent read, great fic!
thealphasmate chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
I'm astounded. Just wow. That was so well written and the relationships of the characters were beautiful. You, my friend, have one piece of work on your hands. Hats off to you. I hope you can write a even more lengthy fiction about their baby. Franklin, I presume? If you do, it'd make me so happy. Good luck with your writing and keep on doing so, because I'll be reading it.
snipsa chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
LOVED this!

I love the sibling relationship between Johnny and Sue and you captured that beautifully in this story.

Loved your portrayal of Reed as well, he really does love Sue with all his heart.

Beautiful story!
tlc27 chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
Ah...poor Sue. I felt so sorry for her. I really liked your story. Good Job!