Reviews for Forget About Love
reading-is-breathing25 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
What purple button, I'm confused?
Hurricane Kazama chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
great story, but the review button isnt purple...
Demon Dean chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
I PRESSED IT! FINALLY ALL MY LIFES WORK! COMING TOGETHER (gets teary eyed) it-its so buetiful to finally see this big white space i've been waiting for! i can be free to type what i want! FINALLY! anyway..i really don't know why i'm reviewing...i don't normally, i think it was because you mentioned pressing colourful buttons...hmm...anyway, the part with johnny was funny! heehee!
Lil Bre chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
Aw! So sweet. You got this from that song from Aladdin didn't ya? Either way, its still cute. It's so going into my favorite's list

Later Dayz

Lil Bre
BooneShannon4evr chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
Aw! I loved it! So cute! Nice job!
elektricstorm chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
I love your stories! You're a great writer!
animelover chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
that is brilliant!i love that johnny showed his more protective brother side.. even if it was only a little bit! _
charmedtomeetyou chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
this is hilarious! great job! :D
tlc27 chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
Lol. I cracked up when Johnny was trying to get to the kitchen. This was also a great story! Please continue writing other stories in this section!
Acting-Singing-Bella chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
haha i love th humor and the romance you put into this story...its SO good! You are such a great writer i'm not even kidding! keep it up you're awesome!

The Whyness chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
Aw this was great! The tension was very believable and I love how Johnny was the one to fix things for his sister :)

Very nice!