Reviews for Another Day
Nunchaka chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
:D Excellent one shot! I love it it's so Yuki. lol
xAnonx chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Heh, cute! Yuki's character seems really accurate. Good job:)
J9 chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
I like very much! very cute and funny!
Iname chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
Aw. That's so sweet. So like Eiri. Yes, I can picture him really doing that day after day after day until finally he says, "Making goals are not my thing" lol.

Thank you very much for the story!
YaoiSongstress07 chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
Short but endearing and captivating. Just as another reviewer said, our favorite stars were as 'classic' as they can be. Thank you for sharing this with us.
The Deceptively-Named Nathan chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
Well, I'm glad that you managed to unearth this fic, even if you don't remember writing it. It was classic Yuki, classic Shuichi, and incredibly sweet, even though Yuki's a jerk. Points for style, too. Good job :)
Aralynx chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
Hah, it's just an everyday thing for Yuki, isn't it? I'm sure one day he'll give up trying to kick the little kid out.

Very nice by the way, you pinned Yuki's attitude perfectly.
arial-destiny chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
Lol! I loved it! I wonder how long he's going to say "tomorrow" before he realizes he can't leave the little brat. xP
TheLittleScientist chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
I loved it! you got Yuki down perfectly.
SS Lupin chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
What a sweet character sketch!
supershu-chan chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
Love love love it.

Sarcastic and sweet - the best of Eiri.

Well-written, well-captured, and well done.

Keep it up! :D
scorch66 chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
Lol! Loved how you trapped Yuki in that never-ending cycle. One day he'll finally wake up and realize that he's stuck with Shuichi forever...hopefuly!:)
snowwhite4444 chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
Wow that was really good! It was kind of pure distilled yuki :P Your writing style is really fluid as well