Reviews for Diamond in the Rough
Antarea chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
this is cool, it kinda reminds me underworld. I like how you wrote it :)
Marmaduke chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
It's really good. No need to say more
hillary adelheide chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
I love this idea. You started this before Eclipse was released? I don't know how long ago that was, but you must have written this a while ago. I love original stories (not original work but more original story lines.) You've got me hooked, I'm going to read "Burn Beautiful." I'm working on a story too that a lot of people seem a little cynical about- basically Bella ends up having powers of her own. Don't want to give it away but it's working perfectly. You should see some more reviews from me in the future.

always, hillary
Cmor chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
Please don't have diamond marry marcus 'cuz he doesn't deserve to be cheated on... i mean unless you make him deserve it, but still I am a leo so i am a strong believer in fidelity either way.

Cmor
Ironic Undead chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
Please update! Are you dead or something? You haven't updated since last year. Honestly people, we want to read your stories! You might want to give us something new once in a while. Gosh.
BellaxxEdward chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
AHH! Update soon please! The prologue was really, really good!
yellowspotlight89 chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
You just know that I was picturing Bella and Jacob during all this, right? Well, ho hum, that was interesting. for me, that is. Of course you know what I am so lets not dwell on that. :P I look forward to this sequel and I'm really fond w/ how you create your own characters with Twiilight.
moonlite-fari chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
this story idea is amazing.

you should seriously condider continuing this story.

it has a great begining.

moonlite_fari
Jacquelyn chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
hey,

sorry if i read wrong but is Marcus and Lucas werewolfes. I mean it says that he's really warm and she's cold but you also say that both of their hearts stopped a long time ago. Also, is Marcus one the the original Volturi or is he a werewolf/new Marcus. Sorry to be so confused. Great story.
Bella Masen Cullen chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
Sounds like an interesting story - can't wait for more! ...The Marcus thing is confusing me. Is this new Marcus person a werewolf? Because isn't one of the Volturi named Marcus? You know; Aro, Marcus and Caius?

So... Is this a completely NEW Marcus... Or what? I'm confused, but I probably just read it wrong :P

Good luck!

Bella Masen Cullen
ariel chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
amazing! i love it! at first i was confused about who the people were, but i like the fact that there people of your own creation.
shobbs chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
Wowee. What a complicated plot already! :]
GreysAutumn chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
i think it's really good so far. i liked the whole "werewolf headquarters" thing like the vampires have. keep it up!
sounds of music chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
Very interesting story, I haven't read anythign like this before, I'm interested to see where this will go, and I'm definitly going to keep following this story!
Entice chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
update! its so good. i love your twist. its really original while still having the twilight qualities we all love. not to mention your a great writter.