Reviews for Sphinx
KitsuneMiyuKendraHyuga chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
Since seven years passed, I doubt there is going to be a continuation... even if this story holds a great potential. I'm sad that it will stay here without anything else :(( but thank you for writing this first part, it's very good :-)
red-dragon93551 chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
D oh my fucking god. . . this. is. terribe-ly AWESOME! ! ! ! ! ! D pls write more and sorry for my cussing. this is just one of the best starts to any story I have ever read. Though if it was allitle longer then this would be so totally kick ass that . . . I don't know it would just be kick ass
Symphonic Dreams chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Is there going to be a sequel to this one? I hope so!
Lyra-chan chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
Wow this is great. Im really looking forward to more.
Zatz All Folks chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
More please. I likes it a lot.
GhostXNinja chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
i'm really looking forward to stroy line
sweet temari of the sand chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
love it this is so cool plz more plz.
Snorkling chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
This is really good! I like ItaSaku when it's not all true love and fluffy bunnys, so this is just what I want ;) I hope you'll continue some day!
cece chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
you should make anther cha.I love Itachi fic
talapadme chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
I like it. Please continue.

Lots of Love,

cherryjubilee chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
Good start. I hope you make the romance and plot plausible. Too many fics have Saku tongue-wrestling with Itakun way too soon for it to make sense, even if he is the older, more accomplished and HOTTER Uchiha.
Hiei's Cute Girl chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
Hm, not bad, not bad! Very good, in fact! I hope to hear from you again soon! Good luck on the makings of the next chapter! chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
Cassandra-Cruxshadows chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
I like this! I can't wait to read the next chapter. Good work.

Much in the way of love,

~Cassandra Cruxshdows~
Le Disiree chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
i like it and i look forward to reading more of this story