Reviews for Me Without You
zombiecupcake'eats-you chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
all i got to say is that u r amazing!
Super Swagg chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Very nice! It gives you a deeper insight on Axel and Demyx's friendship in Waiting.
Bronze Eagle chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Apparently I didn't leave a review the first time I read this, back when I read Waiting, so I'm doing it now.

I really liked this fic. (I think I'm starting to repeat myself ...) You've painted their lives very artfully: not too much detail or unnecessary drama. It's the understatement & matter-of-fact description, things like Demyx's resigned cleaning out of Axel's wounds, that make this so effective. Great job. (And now I want to go re-read Waiting, and I know that's not a good idea when I still have two finals left ... :P)
GooglyMooglies chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
aw! So cute and sad! I love it! Cutie!Demyx is cute _
canbea chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
i loved this -
TempestSilvermoon chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
This is really good. I loved 'Waiting', so now I'm reading the side-stories to it. Good work, as always, Spot of Bother.
SporkRuler chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
You have a real talent. Your stories are very well written, and I am so glad that I was recremended to them. :)

(On that note, I'm telling all of my friends that you are better than french toast.)

I particuarly like this story because of how you wrote about their friendship. You make it seem so... strong and connected, but not so much that they are obsessive. Just very protective.

And I love how you incorporrated that.

The flow of the story is also very well written. The events that take place are written so vividly, it's easy to imagine and visualize the scene occuring.

Wonderful job, love. Absolutely one of the best stories I have ever read.
Karekii chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
I'm glad you wrote this. Their friendship is an awesome, untouched aspect of 'Waiting'. Very sweet and sad.
dark-spirit chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
i really like this fic.

it gives a cutel ittle insight into the friendship goodiness, which i do have to agree is one of my favs i wating.

bravo. :)
caddyls chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
Gah! Demyx's and Axel's relationship is just so... perfect in your stories. I love how they're closer than just 'friends' but not in that kind of way. It's the way they treat each other and how they protect each other. Even though Axel is the tough nut, Demyx always looks out for him.

It's so... perfect.
carolinesegment chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
Do you ever right anything that's NOT amazing? And self-promotion is never a bad thing. Except when it is. Besides, this semi-prequel was awesome. I love how complex they all are, and how you sort of tell that there's things they're not saying out loud. Things you can feel, and that they feel, but have no need to speak. Gah, you're just really good at whatever it is you do.
Nuppi chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
I'm really happy that you wrote something like this. :) 'Waiting' is (and I'm not kidding) the best fanfic I've ever come across. You have a way of making all these fictional characters seem so real, it doesn't happen in every fic.

The relationship between Demyx and Axel is one of my favourite aspects in your story. You've described it beautifully, more through the characters themselves than just narrating it. Same thing applies to the rest of the bonds in the story, like Axel and Roxas, Cloud and Roxas.. And all are in character. And I also enjoy how I, as a reader, only get some "clues" of Axel's troubles with his mother. It leaves a lot of disturbing, shocking but still pleasant question marks in the air.

Demyx also mentions in one chapter of 'Waiting' that Axel "has mellowed considerably since high school" and I was happy to find him a bit more aggressive and confrontional in this semiprequel than in the main story.

I've read almost every 'Waiting' chapter so many times, I've lost count. I haven't reviewed ealier because I need to take a lot of time to think of something to say.

Oh, and there's a gap in 'Waiting' I'd love you to fill in if you ever feel like it: the part where Demyx meets Zexion at Nocturne. I know that you've been having some trouble with writing, and trust me, I know what blocks feel like (I wasn't able to draw for a year, your fics have helped me enormously). I hope you never feel pressured to write for the people who read your stuff, I know I often felt like I owed to people when they commented on my drawings and forgot I don't own anyone shit. :)

As a writer, I think you are very, very talented.

There, that's all I could think of. Sorry if I said something silly.
allyssumdays chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
Just friends, Axel?

Roxas: LIAR!

Axel: Aww, c'mon, you know you liked reading it.

Rozas: ...

Me: ...I did!
Summerlea chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
Thankyou and super love to you.

I always loved the Demyx/Axel friendship in 'Waiting', and it was nice that you sort of... explained things more?

darkmouse jumu chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
I'm going to start eating pancakes that way. That's brilliant - it sounds so fun.

These two really did (do?) have a strange relationship. But one close friend is better than many distant ones, so i guess it works out. :D

I love love love love love the way you write for these characters. I wish I could do justice the images your words put in my head with merely a pencil and paper, but ... naw, I'll try anyway. I'll drop you a line if anything comes of it.

high school was kind of like that for me too - without the fighting, though. great fic. :D