Reviews for Ride Forever
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
OMG! This is crushing. In so many ways! What a tragic take on how Dean's decisions for and about Sam, can have such massive detrimental consequences for Sam! Beautifully done. xo
jojospn chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
Damn, you have a knack of making me cry. This is absolutely gut wrenching! Having to watch those you love die, and knowing you will never be able to someday die too... wow! Fantastic!
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Beautiful. It's a really sad idea that Sam is left immortal and young after generations of Dean's family has died. But the way they're all committed to each other, the way he looks out for them, makes it really sweet as well.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
They did get lives in this ending but it's sad that Sam can't follow Dean.
Rosebud chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
A sequel to this would be interesting. What does the Mary, John, and Dean think about what is happening to Sam. I can't see any of them just leaving him like that without trying to find a way around it, even after death. Also it would be intetesting to find out when they first learned that Sam was immortal. I must admit I have hard time seeing Dean with someone against training family to hunt though.
gaze chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
tragic. but very good, and completely original! you really get a feel for sam in this.
lembas7 chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
God. Rip my heart out and stomp on it. *cries*
Rebel Goddess chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
Sniff. This is so, so, so sad. I love your description of the moments of warmth that Sam has. Fantastic little chunk of agony. Poor Sam, but I could see Dean doing the same thing for him. Excellent. Sniff.
Amantine chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
Interesting approach on the crossroads deal and on how Sam protects Dean's family after all these years. Would've loved a flashback on Sam's resurrection after being beheaded though. Dean's face must've been priceless. Anyway, good job!
Ringhuiniele chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
This is heart-breaking. The story was well written. Thanks for sharing.
Robin chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
This is heartbreaking! Terrible! So Dean got to live a normal life and Sam lives forever? That seems so awful! Cruel, wrong, so damn sad! Very well written, but you made me cry for both Sam and Dean. HUGS, Robin
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
Oh, _wow_... gorgeous.
Child of a Pineapple chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
Oh...Sammy...

This was so good...I loved it!

Great job!
Lady Rosslyn chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
So, I wasn't planning on reading any serious stories when I sat down to check on the newest Supernatural stories, but I saw that you had posted a new one and figured, why not?

Now I'm kinda regretting it because I'm feeling so bad for poor Sam...

Anyways, that story was beautifully-written and marvelously-expressed! I really think that you captured Sam's personality in this piece, and I could definitely picture him doing exactly this.

I feel so sorry for him, though; Dean and Jess and everyone else that he loves are all in Heaven (presumably), and Sam will never get to see them. Separating Sam and Dean for the rest of forever? Really cruel!

And that last line? Nearly broke my heart into millions of tiny pieces!

~ Ross
JazzyIrish chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
What an amazing, creative, ingenius tale - and so sad. Poor Sam, truly alone among family. I wouldn't wish that fate on anyone. Very well written piece - it truly tugged at my heart. The last line is the best: "Dean taught him the importance of family, too". Yeah, that's Dean's legacy. Thanks for sharing this with us.