Reviews for That's What
OMG! This is so cute

I love this pairing

Great one shot
NotEveryJulietNeedsARomeo chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
this oneshot ish so cute loved it.
Issac Blast chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
I'm not a fan of Savers and saw maybe the first two episodes but you did a nice job and this was a cute little story.
ChocPuddTart chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
aw so sweet
Yuu-chan chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
Oh yeah! Chika and Ikuto forever! Too bad there isn't more of this. I've been searching really hard for fics starring this pairing. Too bad not many people are in to this pairing. Write more, oh please write more.
BlurSotongKia chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
How Cute!
Rave The Rich chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
This is a very nice Keenan/Kristy one shot that you have here. I myself did this pairing not that long ago, and the roles were kind of reversed, as in Kristy was the reluctant, tentative partner, and Keenan was the ambitious, confident partner.

Either way it works, especially in the parts where Keenan doesn't get the meaning of the flier right away, and is reluctant to go when he finds out the times. But Keenan shows how much he cares for Kristy by winning the ring toss and getting her the purple plush lion.

The affection shown in the fic was very cute, especially the end, but the part that I liked the most was when Keenan actually gave Kristy the lion and Kristy hugged Keenan, to which Keenan blushed.

There were a few noticeable issues with grammar, but nevertheless, I commend you for making a cute one shot with an effective beginning, middle and end which made its statement, but still left a lot to the imagination.

Keep up the good work!

P.S.- If you're curious, Keenan is Ikuto, and Kristy is Chika. It's a matter of preference, but I like their dub names better. _
Ayachan107 chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
A cute ChikaXIkuto fic! Finnaly found this pairing! Good job!
evilcleo chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
That was actually quite good and well written. I am usually not much for this type of mushy stuff, but it was not that bad all considering. You did seem to get the characters right on target. That is not an easy thing to do.
lightningstrxu chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
Aww so cute, finally there are some saver fics check out mine please
pocky.creme chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
Hey, chum! Can finally comment on your awesome fic :]. Yes, is feeling the love, so good for the heart -. Will read more from you as well! (it says to add a well rounded critique but I don't think you need one :D)
Nubia chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
hahaha. nice and sweet. lol. It was okay...there was something missing...seemed a bit fast. maybe it was because I dunno about the people...I dunno. But nice nonetheless. I liked the ending was sweet! 'That's what.' hahahaha. D