Reviews for Secret Admirer
Hermione granger chapter 5 . 8/15/2016
Wow you were right bloody short. Loved it though
Hermione Granger chapter 5 . 8/9/2016
Okay really short shorter than I thought but was good. I think I would have liked it a little longer and just explain Rons reaction at least. I'm not trying to be mean but I know the story about the three better than u think.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/3/2016
wow great shortest story ever
Ashley Zheng chapter 5 . 4/5/2016
sweet story and nice mystery!
terrycane1985 chapter 5 . 10/29/2015
The chapter way too short.
PeterAmaranth09 chapter 5 . 10/6/2012
Great story :) short but good
Guest chapter 5 . 10/6/2012
Simple but good :)
Chuffi4Harmony chapter 5 . 7/14/2011
Short but good!
MidnightOwlGirl9 chapter 5 . 1/30/2011
Wow this is so cute! Love it!
Abbigail Cross chapter 5 . 8/23/2009
Your grammar needs alot of help. Also, you kept switching tenses. You could also try not double spacing in the middle of a sentence, or double spacing unless it's to start a new paragraph, something this story severely lacks..

I also think Hermione, Ron, and everyone else was really OOC, and their characters could have been kept in Canon a little better.

Please don't take this as a flame, because it isn't intended as such. I'm pointing out the flaws in the fic, so that you can improve.

The idea behind the fic was good, though if the above had been placed in the fic, it would have been better. I like the idea. The overall fic was lacking crucial things, though.

Keep writing! :)

-Abbi
Oniaon chapter 5 . 3/14/2009
Aw how cute! Seriously! I love it!
not telling chapter 5 . 7/21/2005
good.
Loufiction chapter 5 . 8/27/2004
That was cute but it would have been extra cute if Harry had left her other hints :)
divinewhimsy chapter 5 . 11/23/2002
I loved this this story really rules

bye

dana dancer
Marlena chapter 5 . 10/7/2002
nooooooooooooo! i love harry! ack damn you hermione! lol j/k bu ti do love harry
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »