Reviews for Through the Years and Far Away
Mega Mario 6 chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
I began reading this fic with an open mind and as neutral a heart as I could obtain. However, I quickly realized that if I continued without there being an ending that I would only be left crushed and forever waiting. Now I know that it has been several years since your last update but I agree with the guy below and wish to encourage you to finish. Until you do, however, I cannot risk reading your story as your skill is to great and the story to powerful to just brush off. None the less I will await your next updates and rejoice when they occur. Until then, may the wind be at your back and the road rise up to meet you.
The Anonymous Coward chapter 11 . 7/3/2008
Hi. I haven't read this story yet. You may be wondering why that's the case. Well, I avoid reading stories that aren't completed yet a lot of the time, and this qualifies. So, why am I bothering to write this? Well, as encouragement.

Y'see, fanfiction is, as we all know, intended to help fill in the missing gaps - and Voices of a Distant Star has a nice huge one. Fans are expected to fill it in, and, well, this 'fic does it - and to be honest, for such a spectacular anime, it deserves such.

From what I HAVE read of your story, it is thoughtful, well-written, and adds to the story, by no means copying it. As such, I'm writing to encourage you to finish. There are far few fics for this anime, and many of them aren't very detailed, but I'll bet dollars to donuts that you'll put in every bit of detail the ending deserves.

As such, again, I'd like to encourage you to finish. This is an excellently written 'fic, and it would be a shame if it went on to the ever-staggering pile of fics that are never finished. As such, I look forward to you completing it so that I can read it in its entirety.

Good luck!
BarbieKouture chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
Wow. I loved the movie and I'm sure I used a whole box of kleenx haha. It's wonderul and really good. Can't wait till the end. My fave part written is the fact Noboru goes to the high school alone. *Tear Tear*.
milkdeliverycharisma chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
Hey! Um. I haven't read this yet (I don't think I could handle any more angst for the moment...) but I was wondering where you had gotten the summary of the novelization of the movie? I've been searching for a solid ending, just like you, and I've just finished the manga. :) Thanks for the help!
KT chapter 11 . 11/26/2007
Very well written. Please update soon! Good luck!
Kira Clyne chapter 11 . 10/28/2007
Never watched the anime only the manga so i initially was confused a bit but overtime i think its pretty similar to the manga and the ending for the manga was a bit of the let down it didn't even show you what happen to the both of them in the end

so yeah looking forward to your last chapter (is it? hope not) and hope for a quick update

thanks and keep writing

god speed
Kira chapter 11 . 10/3/2007
It like love at first sight... I love your story! Voices of a Distant star was always one of my favorite sotries, but you put together the good parts of the anime and the manga really well! Please continue! This was especailly my most like chapter because of the "overlapping thoughts" feel... I am not sure of that really makes sense? Anyways, please keep up the good work and finish the story soon!
DeadRosencrantz chapter 10 . 9/4/2007
Digging the story. Can't wait to see how you tie things up.
Darkened Purity chapter 11 . 8/28/2007
Ohh C so good! Continue please! UPdate soon!
Darkened Purity chapter 10 . 8/2/2007
can't wait to see what happens next. Update soon!
Darkened Purity chapter 9 . 7/26/2007
So sad! this is so depressing! sigh, I feel sorry for them. Update soon! It's really good!
Wrathie Winsre chapter 8 . 7/24/2007
Hell yea, u shld feel tt way -_-

answers truthfully..

tsk..

yea, u did a great job on this part... but seein it's so long I dun blame him... Continue writing kay, u're gettin popular P
Darkened Purity chapter 7 . 7/12/2007
Really great yet somewhat dpressing chapter! Update soon!
Darkened Purity chapter 6 . 7/11/2007
This chapter in the ending is so sad. I've only watched the movie for this anime and never got to read the manga, but this seems really great, keep up the good work! Update soon!
Tears.0f.The.Sky chapter 6 . 7/10/2007
Ah, wonderully done.

The story fits very nicely with the actual plotline of Hoshi no Koe. In my opinion, it's very hard to come up with a good story line to the plot.

Can't wait to find out what the ending is! I just love the writing style.

Aidue,