Reviews for Returning to Resembool as the Fullmetal Alchemist
Took-Baggins chapter 5 . 1/21/2008
i always wandered why Winry was there for that scene. don't think they gave any reason though, did they? anyway, this was a good fic too. heck, everything of your's i've read so far has been great!
Took-Baggins chapter 4 . 1/21/2008
little liar. Ed using his poor little brother like that...

i was going somewhere with that line, but i've lost it. apparently it's too late for reviewing. (12:40 at night. blegh) sorry i don't have a better response to this chapter!
Took-Baggins chapter 3 . 1/21/2008
those two are hilarious sometimes. _ and they're so obvious.
Took-Baggins chapter 2 . 1/21/2008
sometimes i think he enjoys getting wrenched...

i like your reasons for them burning the house down, rather than the usual 'this way we can't go back' thing.
Took-Baggins chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
ah, gotta love those little jabs at his height. _
ElricKeyblade chapter 5 . 8/13/2007
Whoa...this is so realistic! And I'm totally lovin' the fact that it's mangabased..._

I looked at your profile and read the part about the "Ed saw Winry 's image in the gate" thing, and while I have to say that I noticed that too, I didn't really think of his love for her being proven that way...that's a pretty interesting way to think! bd

Well, back on topic...this is a great little story! Your writing skill is obviously superb! ;)
Ishte chapter 5 . 7/10/2007
Yay. This is nice. I kind of like the short sweet little chapters too. I've been waiting to read this since before the MS 150, so not it's over I'm catching up. Nice work.
Harryswoman chapter 5 . 7/2/2007
aw, that's so bitter-sweet! anyway, keep up the great work and write more very soon!
Harryswoman chapter 4 . 7/2/2007
this is really great! write more very soon!
Chibi Hayaku Hashiru chapter 5 . 7/2/2007
*confused* was this supposed to be a flashback? Good chapter!
Chibi Hayaku Hashiru chapter 4 . 6/29/2007
Cool! That was a fast update. *gives Netta Sloan a trophy* Wonderful story!
Harryswoman chapter 3 . 6/28/2007
this is really funny! keep up the great work and write more very soon!
Chibi Hayaku Hashiru chapter 3 . 6/28/2007
I really appreiate the update! Thank you!
Chibi Hayaku Hashiru chapter 2 . 6/27/2007
Yay! Thanks for the update! That was quick!
Chibi Hayaku Hashiru chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
Hmm... Interesting. Whats gonna happen next? I'm looking forward to an update :)