Reviews for Tame the Phoenix
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
i love it soooo much you rock * fangirling *
Guest chapter 5 . 10/9/2012
By "sunsets" are you referring to the talk at Sheridan? Because according to Luke's diary, that was actually in the morning. But you'd have to read his diary to know that, so it's perfectly understandable. And in the childhood flashbacks, it was presumably sunset then... But the pale blue sky, orange-pink-gold of the clouds of the sunrise befits Guy over the red, lonely orange that is sunset... I'm, as Jade at one point says, quibbling...

But I really like your one-shots. Guy/Natalia is my OTP for the game, it's really very sweet and subtle as far as pairings go. They go really well together, I think, especially when you get to the Inista Marsh segment.
applepielover chapter 5 . 4/17/2009
They are all beautiful and well written. I do hope that you'll update when you can.
Rose-Wisteria chapter 5 . 11/14/2008
Hiya TZM! I just finished reading your one-shot and I must say, I find this writing style from you very interesting. It's different from what I remember but I like it a lot. It's fancy yet not too distracting at the same time. I've been experimenting with simpler styles myself so it's refreshing to see one like this. :)

Natalia is portrayed very well, as expected from you. Guy is so adorable and amazing in this one. He's also very understanding even knowing the fact that he might not be able to complete with Asch in Natalia's heart. I know this pairing is hard to pull off in fanfiction but you did more than excellent job. Congrats TZM on another successful work of art! Please writer more.
MistressLeia24 chapter 5 . 11/4/2008
So far I am loving these. The way you write is just beautiful and I love how you do Natalia's P.O.V especially. I could actually see some of these events happening between the two. Everything is in perfect character and I applaude you for that. (I especially like the fluff that you put into each piece but that's my fangirl side talking. _)

I also love the little hints of Asch vs. Guy you put in each. Fantastic. The way you compare every chapter to an emotion also drew me in fast. What else can I say? Keep up the amazing work. This pairing doesn't get enough love as it is. _
Culinaromancer chapter 5 . 11/3/2008
Oh my! That was wonderful! I loved it! So very emotional! Natalia really is torn between those two. I can see why, though. They're both great guys. And I'm glad to see Guy's slowly, but surely, getting over his phobia. I always love fluffly and romantic stories. Especially when they're somewhat depressing. I'm not saying that I like a lot of depressing things, just that I think they give a strong sense of feeling and you really connect to them that way. Please update soon!
Ori chapter 5 . 11/3/2008
Thanks so much for writing more! I love your one shots. :D
b4k4 ch4n chapter 5 . 11/3/2008
Whee! Yay to the anime! It makes me want to play the game too!

I still find it weird how they changed Natalia's hair colour. I mean.. it's not the same shade of yellow. I kinda liked her strawberry blond colour. Maybe it just takes time to get used to it...

Competing with the dead...that was the saddest sentence I read because it's true. Who knew it was so hard to win affection from someone when your main rival is dead. Such a sad GuyxNatalia fic. Well, I didn't expect their relationship to be picture perfect anyways. I really liked the way you showed us how Guy slowly overcame his fear. I don't think many people do that )

Nice one. Keep it up!
chiharu-tanaka chapter 5 . 11/2/2008
Wow. Glad to hear that the anime is starting to inspire! :D

Great job!
Bara-Minamino chapter 5 . 11/2/2008
Wow! I'm so glad to see you write another one-shot! I really love your writing style and can really feel the intensity of emotions and, in this one-shot in particular, the tense moments experienced by those two due to guys.. er.. situation.

Gah, I really was expecting her to give the sunrise to Guy, and when she didn't. I don't know. That was the strongest point in the whole story. You really stuck to what you were trying to convey, which I feel is the hopelessness they both feel sometimes. Beautiful.

I look forward to another, so don't disappoint me by forgetting, okay? Thanks again.
Apple Fairy chapter 4 . 7/12/2008
Oh my gosh, I love this! Like, tons! I love the way you write, and the plot, and my God, the CHILDHOOD CHAPTER! That is probably the best, how you kept them in character, how you portrayed them so well! It wasn't so much GuyNat, but it was still wonderful!

And then the Comfort chapter was good too! I loved the team joining in to torture Guy! Especially when Luke betrayed him. That was cute. x3

I love all of this, it's written so well. It's full of description, and full of in character-ness, and, and, and-!

CAN YOU TELL I LOVE THIS YET! x3

Okay, I'll stop fangirling. I just...it's so beautiful and perfect, I swear.

Keep up the good work! I hope you never lose the will to write; You have potential! :3

-Apple Fairy
destiny921 chapter 4 . 5/30/2008
Oo Keep going! -adds 2 faves-
iRishou chapter 2 . 3/21/2008
YOU GO GUY!
Death Skater chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
This was so cute and lovely.
b4k4 ch4n chapter 4 . 3/8/2008
A more serious little piece I'll say. It was written well and I enjoyed reading it P I wish the game showed some scenes of the childhood. It would have helped as character development as well...

Poor Natalia, it must have been really hard to see someone forget who you are. The ending was sweet though, when Guy asked her for help. )

Nice one. keep it up. I haven't played TotA in ages either and probably am forgetting a whole bunch of things.