Reviews for Wild Reincarnation
Luke Dragneel chapter 3 . 4/22
Personally I think it is entirely possible for Ranma to have learned several pressure points thanks to exposure to Dr. Tofu, Cologne, and Happosai(especially so after the Ultimate Weakness technique Happosai used on him). I could also see him using said techniques against someone who he would normally not(or could not, as his honor demands) fight using his standard techniques.

There is also a lot Ranma could do in an additional two years time after beating Saffron and Herb, most of all training, altering, and creating new techniques to use. That and master any martial art techniques he has come across during his time in Nerima(the Iron Cloth/Ribbon technique comes to mind).

After all, Ranma is exceptionally talented at mastering new techniques. He also has reached a plateau point in Canon after defeating both Herb and Saffron, especially Saffron. So rather than laze about like his father, I have little doubt Ranma would have worked on reverse-engineering the various techniques he came across and come up with some of his own(or at least a variant of said technique).

I do find the pairing of Ranma and Naruto(pairing not shipping, you sickos) into one body an excellent idea. After all, I believe myself the reason for most of Naruto's idiocy(outside of the author's intentions) is most likely caused by a lack of a proper education(which is as much the academy teachers' fault as Naruto's own, which actually parallels Ranma's academic troubles).

I come to this conclusion for Naruto via pointing out the same thing you did: Naruto's mastery of the Shadow Clone technique within a single night. That no one bothered to tell him about the memory transfer ability of the clones, especially since Kakashi could have used them to train each of his Genin individually by providing his technically undivided attention before having them use what they just learned in a team training exercise. There are a ridiculous number of ways to utilize the clone technique without needing the absolutely ridiculous level Naruto could generate.
apeljohn chapter 8 . 3/27
Very readable story - good use of language, humour and characterisation. Significant issues at the plotting end, though.
1) You're recapitulating canon far too closely - the changes you *have* made feel superficial. The only real twist is the Hyuuga wanting to dissect Naruto, and that hasn't paid off yet.
2) In the pursuit of #1, you're overlooking changes that really should have happened. As one example among many: Naruto didn't even leave a clone to help Shino against Kankuro? Really?
3) Ebisu's epiphany about how awesome Naruto is felt kinda Mary-Sueish.
kenmadragon chapter 8 . 3/4
I know it's been a decade since the last update, but what has been written is really good. Would look forward to seeing more it in the future, if possible!
CoolStoryBro chapter 8 . 1/21
Y u no update :(
stranded fish dont drown. they suffocate because their respiration organs dont work with air.
Bluemage3 chapter 8 . 12/18/2017
i love the way the chacter for ranma/naruto is set up. is it ranmas soul, mind or both and how did they get there, is this fic dead? i would love to see more.
Lord Mortensen chapter 8 . 12/10/2017
would you consider update this fic? you have 9 years without update this story!
and let me tell you, this fic is AWESOME!
Magic29 chapter 8 . 11/23/2017
I think when Naruto gets hurt in the fight with kubuto and ochimaru jirjaiya will see the extra seal ochimaru put on the kyuubi seal and take it off
Please update soon
Ferdiad chapter 4 . 11/22/2017
Tbh this story is surprisngly good, it's gone from being decent to actually good. I wonder if Ranma ever takes control of Naruto while Naruto is knocked out at some point.
LetsSeeIfICanDoThisToo chapter 8 . 10/17/2017
I like the story and Concept.
It's well written and nicely formatted.

My only issue is that it's a Ranma spectator with commentary. I liked the initial blending of memories and personalities in the first chapter a lot and am sad it went to an inner Sakura like sensei system in chapter two...
Guest chapter 8 . 5/18/2017
Please update soon, Author-sama~! I can't wait to see if Naruto wind the bet or not! I wonder what he plans to get stronger in a week? Will the voice in his head help him or let him figure it out himself as a lesson to think before he acts? Argh! I can't wait! XD
Alex2909 chapter 8 . 4/7/2017
interesting story
xenomorphlover4321 chapter 8 . 3/8/2017
orochimaru placed a seal on naruto that disrupts his chakra control so if he gets it removed he should have about 3 times the chakra control he is currently using
Monster King chapter 8 . 3/2/2017
Great story I really liked it a shame that it looks like you gave up on it
Quietlovingman chapter 8 . 2/10/2016
It would be interesting to see how Ranma goes about using Ki or Chakra to imitate Tsunade's monstrous strength technique. I realize it's been almost a decade since you updated this story, and over four years since you last posted anything here, but I am going to follow it despite that in the hopes that you one day pick this back up, I really have liked it so far.