Reviews for Wild Reincarnation
Axcel chapter 5 . 6/21
If I were Naruto, I'd rig the Hyuuga compound with explosive tags and hide small ones on the bodies of every Hyuuga but Hinata using the E rank technique normally used with a sheet to hide against surfaces. Then, when they attack me, I detonate the small tags on my attackers and hold the clan hostage to get whatever I want from them. Then wipe out the majority of the clan and blow up their compound after they give me what I want. Hey, their actions are treasonous and there is nothing wrong with backstabbing a traitor or reneging on a deal with traitors. They deserve it.
Axcel chapter 3 . 6/21
Naruto should have said he figured the healing thing out due to being injured so often.
Axcel chapter 2 . 6/21
Anyone else notice Naruto's duplicitous actions in hiding his thoughts andx feelings are very ninka-like? Plus, his sneaking around reminds me of the fact that, Iin the manga's opening chapters, Naruto successfully pranks both ANBU and an entire Jounin team and succesfully escapes and evades them.
dzk87 chapter 1 . 6/8
I think this looks pretty neat so far. I like how you did the confusion.
Rakaan chapter 3 . 5/20
This is two people in one body. Reincarnation is something else entirely.
Rakaan chapter 2 . 5/20
If this is a reincarnation story why are there two distinct personalities in active communication with each other? Ranma and Naruto are talking to one another. Is Ranma just another soul shoved into Naruto's body?
Malix2 chapter 8 . 5/4
Awesome story, yet another one of yours that I wish was continued but hasn't been updated for several years. :( Oh well, great job for what you've got done.
Malix2 chapter 4 . 5/4
Hmm, I'm confused. Is ranma's soul reincarnated as naruto, or is it merely sharing his body for some reason? If it was really reincarnation then why wouldn't the clones have ranma too?
Konohamaya Uzumaki chapter 5 . 3/24
I really like this story so far it's the first crossover with Ranma and Naruto that i found that has more than i few lines and it's really good so thanks for posting it!
very good, loved
Gundum M chapter 8 . 12/17/2014
Cool fic
rinnegan18 chapter 8 . 9/29/2014
great story
Ibskib chapter 8 . 9/5/2014
Despite it being too much of a canon rehash so far, it was entertaining, a shame it wasn't continued
erching chapter 8 . 7/13/2014