Reviews for Wild Reincarnation
Rakaan chapter 3 . 5/20
This is two people in one body. Reincarnation is something else entirely.
Rakaan chapter 2 . 5/20
If this is a reincarnation story why are there two distinct personalities in active communication with each other? Ranma and Naruto are talking to one another. Is Ranma just another soul shoved into Naruto's body?
Malix2 chapter 8 . 5/4
Awesome story, yet another one of yours that I wish was continued but hasn't been updated for several years. :( Oh well, great job for what you've got done.
Malix2 chapter 4 . 5/4
Hmm, I'm confused. Is ranma's soul reincarnated as naruto, or is it merely sharing his body for some reason? If it was really reincarnation then why wouldn't the clones have ranma too?
Konohamaya Uzumaki chapter 5 . 3/24
I really like this story so far it's the first crossover with Ranma and Naruto that i found that has more than i few lines and it's really good so thanks for posting it!
very good, loved
Gundum M chapter 8 . 12/17/2014
Cool fic
rinnegan18 chapter 8 . 9/29/2014
great story
Ibskib chapter 8 . 9/5/2014
Despite it being too much of a canon rehash so far, it was entertaining, a shame it wasn't continued
erching chapter 8 . 7/13/2014
shame you dropped this
Sailor Pandabear chapter 8 . 7/7/2014
cool
greymouser chapter 8 . 6/19/2014
Hmmm. Making Naruto as strong as Tsunade. He's feeling a bit over powered if he succeed. But I'm looking forward to reading thenext chapter nonetheless. :D
Big Daddy Cool chapter 8 . 6/3/2014
It been 6 years since your last updat! This is one of the best ranmanaruto fics I have ever read. Correction, one of best naruto fics I have read. Now get off your lazy bum and update :)
Nerfhearder69 chapter 8 . 4/4/2014
And another poor story lost to the sands of time... why must all the good die young?
Kyle chapter 5 . 4/2/2014
I know it has been a long time since the last update, buti feel that i need to say something. If naruto is the reincarnation of ranma shouldn't there be a blending of personalities as his memories are jumbled and mixed up? In this chapter, in the way it was written, it showed them as two distinct different personalities sharing the same mind. I just had to get it out there.