Reviews for Miami Blues
I've Got A Secret chapter 15 . 10/18/2007
populette chapter 15 . 9/10/2007
Okay so sorry for not reviewing before even tho i couldve sworn i did, i read this story seriously like the next day you updated it, i loved the ending! I thought it was adorable! You're such a great writer and this was like one of my fav. stories! I loved how Logan proposed! I'm glad you liked the latest installment of In His Eyes, i worked pretty hard on it, i had the worst case of writer's block ever! Im gonna try to update sooner thou!
hopelesslydevoted45 chapter 15 . 8/28/2007
wow! that was great! really! i commend your performance! bravo! your characters were well thought out, and you're very very creative! great job!
SuperRUNNER07 chapter 15 . 8/27/2007
For a sequel you could tell the story more zoey and chase. Their relationship wasn't talked about much.
XoxButtercup27 chapter 15 . 8/25/2007
OMG! How totally AWESOME!
twiinklestar chapter 15 . 8/22/2007
that was awesome ! i didnt think that it would be that good but it was . HAHA poor michael . its too bad he and nicole didnt get together ): . good job !
Brianna chapter 15 . 8/22/2007
I LOVE THIS STORY! It is so good. I really want a sequel! I have already read Wedding Bells so that won't work. Well anyway, I love it and please make a sequel.
No More Updates 2010 chapter 15 . 8/22/2007
omgmyyouth chapter 15 . 8/21/2007
Aw, that was a great ending.

Awesome story!
yokedequally chapter 15 . 8/21/2007
This Was So Good!

I'm So Sad It's Over!

Yeah, You Should Do A Sequel But I Suck At Ideas So You Should Ask Someone Else, Sorry x
x.Tohru.Seraphina.x chapter 15 . 8/21/2007

I've Got A Secret chapter 14 . 8/10/2007
I love scrabble! :D
Anaki-8778 chapter 14 . 8/10/2007
HEY awesome but

who is the i? i havent read in a while

Jan chapter 14 . 8/10/2007
When ur done with this story i think u should write the story again BUT with Zoey's POV

Nice story