Reviews for Retcon The Past
endragh chapter 8 . 7/29/2005
this is really good i hope i get to read more of your work.

_ endragh _
THE BEST!
Go to That Girl Next Door4me chapter 1 . 8/19/2003
GREAT!
Go to That Girl Next Door4me chapter 8 . 8/18/2003
YOu've got talent! Seriously!

You are going to make a GREAT book writer!
gratuity chapter 8 . 4/17/2002
alright Aloria! Another great Zel/Ame ficcie! I've got my eye on you... *waves Ame/Zel flag forever of doom(copyright Kellychan)*
Lauren-sama chapter 8 . 2/3/2002
I began reading this when I saw you had posted a sequel and realized that I hadn't read the first. So I did... And it was good. Unique. Well written, and I liked it a lot. And now I'm off to read the sequel!
EverythingIsMagic chapter 1 . 9/19/2001
a really good and unique fic!
Lady Xelloss chapter 8 . 8/30/2001
that was good wonderful spectacular!
Demonheart chapter 8 . 8/7/2001
Poor Andrew, he has been forever denied the true love which Zelgadis and Amelia will now have. How can a Warrior of Justice exist when his spirit has been crushed by such a tragedy? And will Leo and Gloria be able to defeat Garv's henchmen without the sword of light when they try to steal the throne that rightfully belongs to Prince Andrew's father? Even if Darkstar can no longer be summoned ( or killed, without G. Nova ), there's still Garv himself as well as H llmaster for them to face more or less alone unless you create a completely new character or *gasp* have Naga's alter Ego lend a hand. Oh hohohohoho! You don't really have an ending here, for it is only the beginning of Leo's troubles.
Danyella Skyler Silverfire chapter 3 . 7/21/2001
love it. can't wait for ore.