Reviews for A Cat May Look at a King
usagi-strike chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
OH GOOD GODS *snorts and covers mouth* Someone should totally draw this for ya, it'd be sooo hilarious to see Kaiba's face-off against the mangy, ugly-arse cat! I can easily see his death glare...!
Nightmare Troubadour chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
Seto as a Bond villain. Now that would be kind of funny. XD
Jademy chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
Loved it!
jessi chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Great story, very humorous!
FamousFault chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
We'll, I'll be damned. You're skilled. It's not many people who have the ability to turn something as simple as this into a good fanfic. I'm impressed, which I shouldn't be because I've been impressed with your work before and I've always enjoyed it.
it's great.
LeDiz chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Hee! I'm going back over my favourite stories and may I just say this one still makes me grin like an idiot. It so fits Kaiba, and I just love the image. Also, oddly, the secretary. All hail!
Black Licorice Addict chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
I do see him as more of a cat person. Interesting story :)
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
How DID it manage to get past security, anyways?

brittney
Nyahnyan chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
good story. seeing kaiba with a cat would be weird.
Osa P chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
I don't know what to say, really. This came off as strangely cute but in a Kaiba sort of way. And oddly enough, I think I'd like that cat. :3
Princess KittyLo The Pink chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
I thought that the title was a referrence to the lyric from the main song from Cats, but I guess that actually referrences this English proverb.

YAY! Kittens and Kaiba. Doesn't get any better than that.
Inarae chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
I love this and I don't know why. There's no plot! I only like plot fics. I don't like character pieces. And I'm proud of that! So why do I like this? Ack. I've been defeated by a Kaiba and a scrungy cat. My humiliation is compleate...

More seriously, that was a lovely little piece, and I thank you for writing and sharing it. Very touching, and somehow realistic.
D-Watson chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
Lovely story. Despite the popular opinion, I always pegged Kaiba as a cat person, myself ;). And somehow, I think the story wouldn't have worked if the kitten was all cute and fluffy...
Tempest2004 chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
I think I've had cats like that... Anyway, that last comment about being a Bond Villian was perfect. Thanks.
the sadistic homicidal child chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Heehee~! As a cat lover myself, I have to say, as ugly as the cat was, I found it cute. _ This story is lovely with a nice cup of coffee, and a piece of chocolate. *throws Kitty plushies*