Reviews for A hot day at school
Liwliwa-Janoah chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
He shouldn't have to be here. He was a CEO, for God's sake! He shouldn't even have to go to high school anymore! LMAO! He sounds really stupid at the moment. Even if you’re a CEO Kaiba, you are still a teenager, hence underage, hence you have to attend school.
LMAO! Tristan has a bad hairstyle…
He’s right he’s cocky. But I often think that he’s smarter than the teachers as well.
His reasons for tolerating Tea, are intriguing.
one, she had saved his brother's life on more than one occasion; two, she was the smartest of them, if not a good duelist; and three, she had been the only one to really stand up to him and point out his faults.
_ (grinning face)…pint sized duelist…LMAO!
LMAO! She said he’s tall like the Statue of Liberty. But is she blind? Yugi is shorter than her…
"At least I have friends, Kaiba," She always has that one line…can’t she tell him something else?
In the end, it would be her that would have nothing. For those comments, he'd make sure of it. Wow, talking about holding a grudge!

LOL! Joey’s a perv…
Oooo Tea thinks Kaiba’s SEXY!
Who’s Rika Yue? I’ve never heard of her.
LMAO! He’s infuriated at Yugi for having a friend that’s a girl? WOW!
I honestly thought she hit into Kaiba outside…
LMAO! He can’t be good at everything for gosh sakes (who says gosh sakes?) Kaiba is quite a hard worker Tea…
Kaiba had an image of her torso with her creamy skin and white bra that covered her curved mounds burned in his mind. Ooh La La!
Snapping out of his thoughts, Kaiba stormed over to Jou, kicked him in the stomach as he passed Now Kaiba didn’t have to kick Joey too… but this shows he cares…about Tea.
LMAO! They got caught by their teacher.
LMAO! The heat has Kaiba saying some stuff…she’s never mouthed off to a teacher or put them in their place? Now that’s interesting. But what’s most interesting is that the teacher thinks they’re a couple.
So If Tea, Kaiba and Joey are in the same P.E. class, where is Tristan and Yugi?
LOL! He’ll sue the school and Joey? Now that’s absurd!
Gasps! Honestly what is up with the principal? Sexual exhibition? Fornicating in the closet?...The Principal has his own A/C..how fitting.
The principal blinked and looked slightly disappointed that none of his not-too-innocent ideas were the reason they were in his office. He was also surprised that it was Anzu Mazaki and Seto Kaiba who were sitting before him. Anzu hadn't gotten in trouble once in her entire school career and Kaiba could have easily intimidated the teacher to death or threaten to sue him before agreeing to go to the office. To say the least, he was shocked. This entire thing is funny! I mean the principal is shocked that they weren’t sent to the office for any of his naughty suggestions, he’s shocked that it’s Kaiba and Tea…but more shocked that Kaiba didn’t intimidate or threaten to sue the teacher…wow!
Why did it seem like his eyes were undressing her? Maybe they were
Kaiba’s a rat! He’s not even telling the truth, so that Tea could not get into trouble.

LMAO! He threatened the principal…wow!
I forget to comment that Kaiba realized that the school uniforms are skimpy….wow he really doesn’t pay attention.
Ha ha ha! Kaiba kissed her…she’s shocked…slumped on the floor….wow!
Yugi, Bakura and Duke? I thought you said Bakura left the country with his father….anyways at least they were smart to stay away from her. But we all know that Joey and Tristan are pervs. But she needs more female friends.
"We could always test to see if I'm a ghost." Ha ha ha…
WOW! Joey thinks Kaiba raped Tea…wow!
But the girlfriend angle is different.
"Typical. Shall we resume what we were doing?" Anzu laughed quietly.
"I'll have to say 'yes' to that."
End (smiley face)! Nice ending!
Joey sounds a bit jealous!
They got caught kissing! (smiley face)!
Nice story.
Keke chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
U must write moree
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Sequel pleaaaaaaaaase... it's too good to end up so soon :)
Motoko The Red Queen chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
I loved the story; it was beyound funny I think Kaiba will be pleased dating Anzu, Gosh, I bet he'll even stop being a jerk with everyone all the time! Saint Anzu is gonna tame the hot beast \o/
The Last Fallen Angel chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
LOL, Wow! I haven't read a story that made me laugh and go "Aww" like that in a long time. It was a blast to read. Gotta say, my favorite parts are his inner thoughts about 'molesting her with his eyes'. Thanks for writing such an entertaining story! :)
Jackie chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Haha, maybe Kaiba wouldn't, but he's still a guy lol. He was quite in character though, because he was HATING the fact that he liked her body! lol
ojosnegro chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
I loved it! *hearts*

It was funny, hot, cute, and believable. And just the right length as well! :)

Thanks for writing this!
Nightcrawlerlover chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Very brilliant! And I cannot agree more - Seto Kaiba *would* never decide to take Anzu as his girlfriend just because his hormones are overacting, but this *is* just fan fiction, of course.

Anyway, this is really neat, and very well-written, too. :) I like it.

Keep up your super-neat, very awesome and brilliant writing! :)
Mulanzu chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Not bad, not bad :)
GlitchGirl23 chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
LOLZ! At first I was going to stop reading, but then it got interesting during gym and continued, and I am ever so glad I did. I loved this one-shot! I gives you love!
jessi chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Very funny!
browneyes730 chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
i liked it.:D
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
nice! it's a shame that it doesn't have more.

;-)

ANZUxSETO forever! it was funny and cute!
ANONYMUZ 8D chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
-SNERKSNERK-

LOVED IT. LOLOLOLOL!
Snickerdoodle-sensei chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
LOL. That was cute, and funny. Nice work.