Reviews for No Escape
freaknweird651 chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
That was really cute and very sad...
Kero-sempai chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
:lower lip quivers: :GLOMPS: I love you! How can there be so incredibly few people that do the KradxSato pairing, much less do it right, when it's a simple as this? Their relationship isn't that hard, and it's really beautiful, albeit in a sad way sometimes.

You did this really, really well and I appreciate it very much. Sankyu!
CelloSolo2007 chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
Great job! Krad's POV was very well done, as well as his emotions. Even his formal tone of voice was great. Loved the relationship between them, you did that very well. This is certainly a strong writing style, I believe you would be very successful if you were to write something like this again. Great job.

~Sapphire
Morena Evensong chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
Beautiful. I loved it. A wonderful insight into Krad's thoughts, if you assume he likes Satoshi, then I think this is a realistic way for him to think of their relationship.
Yanikei chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
Excellent work, you handled it very well. It's unusual to find a good Krad-fic written in first person, I guess mostly because Krad is such a difficult character to get into the mind of. But, you did very well, and I thank you for writing such an excellent fic on the relationship between Krad and Satoshi.
Nillen chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
Poor Krad!I hope Satoshi will understand his feeling one day,hey!Make a sequel!_ It's a nice fic!
Nostalgic5947 chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
Nice. I like the reasons you gave for Krad to be interested in Satoshi. And you pointed out the other Hikari's ) And Krad's so sweet, not doing anything when Sato talks to Niwa... lol