Reviews for Sick Day
general zargon chapter 1 . 5/2/2018
This. This is awesome. I absolutely loved this story, and I thank you profusely for writing it. The action and description and character interaction was so amazingly in-character, I can't begin to describe how much I enjoyed reading this. :) The talk between Ban and Ginji was emotional yet light-hearted and understanding, well-balanced and very easy to imagine happening in canon. That ending was perfect, the icing on the cake. :D I wish you the very best of luck on your writing!
Aster Knight Sapphire chapter 1 . 2/23/2015
This was amazing! It's so interesting to see the vulnerable side of someone usually dominant, especially someone like Ban. The ending was just so perfect! I literally just stared at the screen and read the sentences over three times until I laughed so hard I almost fell off my chair! It's nice to see a story that is very much like the show. Thanks for the great story!
vampyfreak chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
I liked the fic!
Choucho-chan chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Akabane is a creepy ass.
But I totally get where he is coming from when he needles the guys.
I'd do the same.

Good fic.
FluffyBluSheep chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Thank you for writing such a great story :) The pacing was excellent and the characters were wonderfully well... in character! I think perhaps I should check out some of your other fics :)
Infinitechange chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Awesome story with a very amusing end. -
chiku chapter 1 . 4/24/2010

satiated my day

Hope u write more
Ginkumo chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
:D

I am so glad I found this tonight, this fic was amazing! Sick-fics are so fun to read and this wasn't just fun, but darker and way more awesome!

Great characterization, for Ban especially, I could actually see this as an episode.
Hinfallend chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Poor Ban. I love sick-fics about these two . Awesome job. XD i love how Akabane showed up at the end. That was perfect!
sweetpea12767 chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
hahaha lolz, the ending was great! so was the rest! very good story, loved it! :)
Mew Mew White Dragon chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
I liked it it was great! Akabane visiting Ban in the end was a nice touch.

But Ginji doesn't need to have an outside source like the power lines all the time. I mean when he first fought Akabane he used up a great deal of power but then brought out the last of his strength and used up the rest of his power. And as long as there is lightening in the area I don't believe it has to be directly overhead for him to use it if he needs it. I'm not sure he can direct it like that though directly from the sky. The one time he used lightening in the anime he called it down to his hand. I liked how he restrained Akabane with the power lines though I'm not sure I could see him doing it or being able to do it. And I defiantly don't see him dragging the power line with him to the building. He'd have gotten changed enough long before them. Also knowing he was going to face Akabane I don't see him refusing his friends help but maybe, however if did refuse their help, his friends would not just sit there by Ban whom they don't like and take Ginji's word for it that he'd be fine alone. The others would have shown up and helped him from the shadows somehow. Like all the guards Ginji saw he wouldn't have had to deal with them as Shido, Kazuki and Jubei would have already taken them out for him. Also if this is set after the series them how is Jubei doing this he was still blind when the series ended.
RoonRune chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
Totally all around perfect story!
Pennatus chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
I LOVED this story! It's kind of hard to imagine the invincible Ban getting sick, isn't it? Still, I think you captured all the characters beautifully. Great job! Invisible cookies for you~
Sir Miles chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
Wow, this story is great every time I read it! Thanks so much for writing it, and could I pressure you to write another one? Please?

Please?