Reviews for The heart of an assasin
Light Gaia chapter 11 . 9/11/2013
I hate it when writers discontiniue good stories. Ive enjoyed reading this and i hope you will update one day.
Gravespawn chapter 11 . 12/18/2012
I hope you continue this story. It is a good story. Update soon.
DefyTheRules chapter 11 . 6/2/2010
Please update this! I need to know what's going to happen! Awesome story!
lonewanderer92657 chapter 11 . 1/28/2010
Pretty good so far. Please update!
sol grand chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
I never thought of this couple. I always thought of pairing Elliot with Leifang or Kokoro. However, when I played DOA4 it's actually a hot couple. I'll keep reading. )
LadyJamie178 chapter 11 . 4/21/2009
ooh I love it! please update
pie108 chapter 11 . 12/24/2008
OMFG! You are so right! I love this couple, I always have, ever since I played DOA4 I thought they just looked cute together. So I decided to come and read a fanfic about them only to find NOTHING! JUST DUMB NINJA STORIES! So I was pissed but then you came along! For a sec I thought I was the only person out there who thought they looked cute together! So I just wanted to thank you for at least trying something different and if you dont finish this story I will so understand and love you anyways, but if you update I WILL LOVE YOU EVEN MORE!
C. Q. 'Never Scared' Darkley chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
Alright let's start with saying I only read to chapter 6 so far. Well I have to say I salute you on good writing. It's a good story, innocence versus world weariness is a cliche conflict but you make it work...it's the same thing but different. It's just good. I like how you have Christie (which is my character cause she can put whooping down on any fool) weaken her hardness as the story goes instead of this big "I'm done". I'm glad you fix those spelling errors. They were kinda distracting. All in all this is not my kind of story (I'm more of an action/thiller guy) but you have me caught up in this romance. It's only when I stop reading that I go "Eliot and Christie...how the hell?" That would be interesting to see how you could make this begin. I mean assassin and high school student...the clubs let in all kinds but dang.
Fujisawa Loser chapter 11 . 11/5/2008
i couldn't help but notice that its a skip to chapter 11 rather than 10 BUT i read this a little while back and liked it...so keep up the good work and continue
Satanic Park Of Madness chapter 10 . 8/18/2008
Sorry for not reviewing before. I was tied up in other fics. It's been almost 3 months since you last updated. Any chance of this fanfic being brought back into the present? would hate for this hoenstly to be discontinued due to a lack of reviews and/or lack of time. Kokoro isn't going to get Eliiot at all in this fic?

I cannot be anymore patient for the next update.
Cartoonmarth chapter 10 . 8/4/2008
continue! great story little spelling errors but love ur story hehehe. Good luck in college 0_0
beu chapter 10 . 6/16/2008
its a good story, some parts are sort of un-christie like and sort of OC, but then again this is the ONLY fanfic ive ever seen about christie and eliot, so i appreciate you writing it. try to make christie a little bit more..christie if you get what i mean. thats the only complaint there.

and I LOVE ashjan, she is halarious! oh my god lol even though i wouldnt picture the real christie having such a hyper friend like this, its pretty entertaining to see it haha 'HI ELLIOT!' ROFL

well i hope that you update soon i want to see elliot parents reaction to seeing christie lol thats gonna be interesting. over all this story is very entertaining. keep writing. please.
veno chapter 3 . 2/20/2008
nice story. i think the writing focuses too heavily on dialogue, but it's still very entertaining. keep up the good work.
Jann the Dragon chapter 8 . 11/25/2007
hey there, great story you have going on here. i can't wait to see how Elliot's parents are going to react to Christie, and was Kokoro lying to Elliot about his feelings or did she really just use that kiss and confession as a cover up to her not wanting him to go to Christie? keep it up.

Jann the Dragon
Satanic Park Of Madness chapter 8 . 11/25/2007
I like the manner in which you descrbied Chrisite. It goes to show that even the coldest killer has a heart even if it not used much. Kokoro needs to realized that she cant keep on protecting Elliot and needs to allow him to make mistakes. That is quite the friend the cold blodded killer has. Opposites do attract well apperently. Yeah I do havew to agree with you on the fact that she doesnot get mcuh lvoe. In total though I have seen 3 fics,including yours with Christie and Elliot together 2 of them being lemons. Dont know if you have read them yet. Update