Reviews for Complicated
mkoepp63026 chapter 5 . 2/18
Awesome concept , loved the ending . Love your stories so far
Harmne chapter 2 . 4/2/2013
I can really feel for Teyla in this situation! On one hand she has had feelings for John for a while - as evidenced by the lack of objection to being seduced - and on the other hand how hard would it possibly be to explain this? Especially since she didn't say anything about her trip to the future right away?

I read this a while back and loved it, but it took me forever to find again because I couldn't remember the title. Glad I found it again!
Harmne chapter 5 . 3/5/2013
I loved this story! Just enough Pegasus Galaxy-weirdness, some sweet and tender moments (okay, you cheated and skipped the sex scenes, but I'll forgive you!) and a funny and happy ending.
firedew chapter 5 . 5/18/2012
I've read this before, but didn't leave a review. Sorry! I love it, though. A great idea and you wrote it so well. I wish the show had done something like this. Torren soooo should have been John's. Thanks so much for the great read!
BananaSplitsWithLove chapter 5 . 2/4/2012
This is an awesome story :) well done
sagey chapter 5 . 2/3/2012
I love this story and so what should have happened so that teylas baby would ahve been johns..

interesting adn funny...

hugs
mimi932 chapter 5 . 1/31/2012
Oh I loved this! I love the whole time travel idea and John and Teyla being John and Teyla, but not being John and Teyla really intrigues me. Great job.
Nr.Six chapter 5 . 8/10/2009
ahh wow! So weird that that happened four years later, always so confusing, this time travel, because for the past-Teyla it will still happen in four years, and then it will go on and on right? But that's really weird.. Hmm, I am confused now hehe. But Great story!
Nr.Six chapter 4 . 8/10/2009
ah wow! What a nice ending! This really is a great story! So original! A very good idea! And John being jealous of himself: Priceless!
Nr.Six chapter 3 . 8/10/2009
ah wow, a bit sad, so weird for John!
Nr.Six chapter 2 . 8/10/2009
Ow no Poor Teyla! What a fun story! And John doesn't know a thing!
Nr.Six chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
huh? Wow confusing! Poor Teyla! That would be so weird to be in the future all of a sudden! I'm glad she slept with John though haha..
fox chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Great story! I love that John was jealous of himself. That is so him. XD See, this just makes me wish even more that Torren was John's son. It would have been so sweet to see him acting like a father.
APFW chapter 5 . 8/19/2008
I rather enjoyed your story. I thought it was true to the characters personality. One minor quibble, I would think Teyla would talk to Ronon when she needed someone to confide in, in the TV series she confides in him many times when she cannot talk to John.
Asugar chapter 4 . 8/11/2008
What a great confrontation, and in their future rooms! Perfect touch. I love John using his Atlantis mind control skills too to get what he wants.