Reviews for Mysteries
Samantha chapter 7 . 6/4/2010
Oh sorry, make that TWO year anniversary...
Samantha chapter 7 . 6/4/2010
Wow, Im freaked out! This story is amazing of course, but im reading it exactly one year after you last updated it. Well ive been reading fanfiction all day, and i just realized its after midnight. So technically its a year and a day...yeah haha anyway please continue! What a cruel cliffy! Have you no heart? lol and p.s: i love squirrels too!
SamZ chapter 7 . 3/27/2010
Ugh...UGH! How could you stop there and then give up? Sigh...
PhantomMouse1115 chapter 7 . 2/26/2010
sigh... you forgot about your fans and this fanfic didn't you? Another great story lost in time forever, never to be finished... if you by chance remember and read this... Update! I have to know what happens to Mr. Lancer and Danny! (odd fighting pair but it works!)
Arteesta chapter 7 . 2/25/2010
please update soon. i want to see who's dead and who lancer has to face. please update! i'm begging lmao
Arteesta chapter 5 . 2/25/2010
GO MR. LANCER! I loved that he stood up for poor little Cujo and punched that guy in the face breaking his nose. Oh my gosh, my favorite part. I loved the end of the chapter where he was like "Disney is going to kill us." So funny. I'm definitely reading more. Very good job.

dragondancer123 chapter 7 . 1/29/2010
Oh! That's mean, leaving it off there.

Are you ever going to update this?
SammiSeldowitz chapter 7 . 10/4/2009
Hey, great story. I've read Slipups like 3 times and I never actually knew you started a sequel. I know it hasn't been updated in a while but I'd love it if you did. :)
Donteatacowman chapter 7 . 7/26/2009
Nice job, on both stories. :D I'm guessing this undead dude is the druggie/whatever he failed to help earlier in his teaching career? Thanks for writing!
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 7 . 7/20/2009

Ya should have a Dan illusion help them. He could even backstab them later. After all being around Dan, even a fake one would make Danny uncomfortable.
Animekitty47 chapter 7 . 5/7/2009
Um, its almost been a year since this story was last updated. What happened? It was good! And, as is your habit, its at an annoying cliffie too! T-T
Animekitty47 chapter 5 . 5/7/2009
A really good chappie! 'Disney is going to kill us all." Hilarious! XD
Kagome51 chapter 7 . 11/12/2008
aw this hasn't been updated in a while! Please update soon! EVIL CLIFFIE! lol I like it
WhoIsTheDoctor chapter 7 . 9/2/2008
goldacharmed chapter 7 . 6/16/2008
haha that was a really funny two chapters. i love the little lancers running around. oh man you cracked me up like hell. and then you and your evil cliffies of death, come on whats it going to take for you to update this thing, oh say right now. come on you know you want to, anywhoo great chapter and story so far. later dude
114 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »