Reviews for Stupid Note
moonlit-tears-in-cosplay chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
That. Was. F*ing. Hilarious! I have a tendency to laugh (a lot) when reading FF, but it's not very often that one ends up making me cry out of laughing so hard, and almost peeing myself out of it XD

Randomness? Yes. Stupidity? Also yes. Humor? You betcha! Teh lulz had between you and Michi is genius! I salute you!

~MTiC
bastardino chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
Yep, so I LOL'D so HARD. buhahahah :D
YaoiIsDaShiz chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
OMFG I ACTUALLY ROLF'D. IM NOT KIDDING. I LAUGHED TO THE FLOOR. I READ EVERYONE OF THESE OUT LOUD TO MY BROTHER WHO ALSO ROFL'D. I BOW DOWN TO YOU.
Remmi chapter 11 . 3/24/2008
This is SO hilarious Light is better as a weirdo with aids and eats chemicals and has anus problems LOL
souperkyoot chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
mm. I giggled through most of them, but the MLK one was the one that made me crack up. (:
Kid9535 chapter 11 . 8/11/2007
I blink, laugh, then piss in my pants, eat crap from the dryer and scream but then I remember I can't. I try to recall about saying something to review this, but my brain exploded but luckily the information flew into the computer because it was transported by this magical ffing fairy and the information I'd like to review is:

OMG, THAT WAS SO RANDOM! AHAHAHAHAA, I don't like Light. So this is crazy fun crack! It's like super retarded so if the Retardist Club was still open, I could show this to the members, we'd salute and then I'd have this stupid conversation with the chairwoman in super slow-motion retarded form. But then I remember that my friends are sober so matter how ffed up they are and would probably stare at me and kick me out of the club. So I'm just gonna laugh about this and congratulate you and your friend for making my day. It was too damn funny.

You should make a book out of this. But with random characters.
10joinfei chapter 11 . 7/2/2007
oh gawd, what goes mind in Lights crack mind...

Poor L, no sugar for almost a month...

10join

fei
Disco-Dancing on the Roof chapter 11 . 7/2/2007
*grins* Ha, take that, Canada!

But there are no chapters left... makes me sad... please update?
Disco-Dancing on the Roof chapter 10 . 7/2/2007
I wonder how they're getting all those wolverines... in Japan... hey, look, your review count has shot way up! It's about eleven times what it was before, LOL.

I AM A MIRACLE WORKER. WORSHIP ME AND GIVE ME ALL YOUR DONUTS.
Disco-Dancing on the Roof chapter 9 . 7/2/2007
My friend RC had STAF infection once, just above his elbow. It grew into this lump so big that he couldn't lay his arm flat on his desk anymore, so he named it Steve. We all thought Steve had anger issues 'cause his face was always red.

At least, what I assume was Steve's face was red. I guess STAF infections don't have faces, though. Hmm.
Disco-Dancing on the Roof chapter 8 . 7/2/2007
0.o I wonder how many pairs of pants Light goes through in any given week. I mean, they seem to explode rather often, don't they?

I wonder if he has pants insurance...?
Disco-Dancing on the Roof chapter 7 . 7/2/2007
"She looked startled to see me, and I asked her why I hadn't gotten my period yet.

Then she told me I was a man.

And things made sense."

Once again, SHEER brilliance.

The nightgown thing was great, too - sort of subtle, mostly not, and WAY funny. :)
Disco-Dancing on the Roof chapter 6 . 7/2/2007
Aww, that's sweet. Light didn't want to be left out of the diarhhea-fest.
Disco-Dancing on the Roof chapter 5 . 7/2/2007
"I forgot to show up."

SHEER brilliance!
Disco-Dancing on the Roof chapter 4 . 7/2/2007
I'm sort of embarrassed that I could read that L337-5P34K so easily... it's like Spanish, though; I can read it almost perfectly, but I can't really write it... LOL

M4Y 7H3 F0RC3 B3 W17H Y0U!

Sorry. Just felt like writing that.