Reviews for As Long As You Know That, Potter
The Anguished One chapter 1 . 4/10
As close to kindness as Snape could afford, given his situation. Nice scene between the two.
rytan451 chapter 1 . 3/15
This...
Snape helping Harry while not truly appearing to do so.

This story...
Wow.
Nitwit chapter 1 . 2/23
Good one!
MissfanFic0405 chapter 1 . 1/5
Me thinks you is a smart person. Me likes you.

YAAAAAASSSS. That fanfiction is amazing! Thanks. : )
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2016
awesome very clever of snape :)
Zelda12343 chapter 1 . 8/12/2016
This was very interesting. I'm pretty sure that was the closest thing to tough love Snape could show; maybe it was his twisted way of making sure Harry didn't have any lingering issues from the Dursleys. Or maybe I'm reading into it too much. Either way, this was a neat read.
Nice job!
marsolino chapter 1 . 8/5/2016
Definitely in Snape's character to taunt Harry until he himself reaches the conclusion that he deserves to be loved... that could have been a breaking point if Harry didn't realize... good one-shot
LongLiveHumour chapter 1 . 6/28/2016
The only way Snape could ever be kind would be by also and at the same time being an utter bastard. It's a strangely comforting thought.
Zarohk Korobase chapter 1 . 4/12/2016
So, this is a wonderfully introspective piece. Seems like Snape looked inside Harry's head, saw himself, and completely ignored the actual Harry Potter in the room to try to talk to his own younger self. Good job, and interesting.
mandancie chapter 1 . 4/2/2016
I love it. Severus being mean and hateful but helping him at the same time. :D
FelixFelicisWriter chapter 1 . 2/24/2016
I love the way you portray Snape. I always wanted to happen something like this in canon. Thank you!
Argon.847 chapter 1 . 2/7/2016
That was painful in the best way
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2016
Wow. This is good. Ok maybe it was a bit weird he accused Harry of false memories but the end really got it.
amr56 chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
Interesting idea. I would have thought Snape would react more like this than the way he does in canon. Then again, he could have just internalized everything. Snape didn't have a good home life either. This was well-written and thought-provoking. Thanks for sharing!
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
Damn, Snape's a you-know-what, but actually manages to teach Harry something. And he actually meant to teach it to him.

Great redo of that scene.