Reviews for As Long As You Know That, Potter
Are you going to ddo more
NaLuFireSpirit chapter 1 . 3/11
I love how on the low key Snape is telling Harry that he should not have been treated like that by telling him that his relatives were right after Harry is denying that statement because as long as Harry knows that it is wrong he will not fully have to say that it is wrong himself in a bit of a harsh way of putting it but still he pretty much tells Harry that his relatives were in the wrong by say as long as he knows that!
God, I hate snape. Doesn’t matter what side of the war he was on, he was an utter and complete arse. Wonder what he will feel if Harry says the same thing after watching the pensieve memories - that he deserved to be bullied by the marauders?
Gymnut7 chapter 1 . 1/21
That was amazing
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2019
Nooooicely done!
riverrat1 chapter 1 . 7/29/2019
This is great! Severus Snape (and also Harry) in perfect character and in the end he is letting Harry know to basically keep his head up.
nicole.howe.737 chapter 1 . 5/25/2019
I can still see the sneer on Snape's face!
Thanks for sharing your time and imagination
Random anon chapter 1 . 4/17/2019
YES. THANK YOU. this is canon now.

also, harry and snape's characters are spot on! sassy harry (he always deserves better, ugh i love that boy) and terrible snape (yeah, not a fan of the guy but i can understand the shite he went through. No reason to be a shitty person though). Thank you!
thingsthatmakeme chapter 1 . 3/7/2019
Dear god my poor heart. Ughhhh this was so great it so horrible and also perfect. Again your capture of Snape’s horrible humanity was spot on. I’d absolutely love to read anything else you write! You’re brilliant.
H chapter 1 . 12/30/2018
wtf?
The-Red-Lip chapter 1 . 11/14/2018
I'm really conflicted on this fic. I like it, you've done it well, but I feel as though it deserves another chapter. if you ever plan on making more of this, I will definitely read it!
Good job,
~Red
DarkSecretWaterbender chapter 1 . 9/14/2018
Wow. Just... wow. I was not expecting that. Well done!
Ellas Fairy Tale chapter 1 . 7/7/2018
Wow. I can't believe how awesome this is. You somehow kept Snape perfectly in character. Wow.
doubledamn chapter 1 . 6/30/2018