Reviews for Hide and Go Seek
toki8 chapter 8 . 8/27/2007
very humerous I enjoyed.
Itty Bitty MomoChu chapter 8 . 8/25/2007
Haha! Poor Hikaru... I feel sorry for him having to put up with Tamaki and Kaoru's idiocy.. and Kyouya...

Keep it up! More please~!
Dawn's Twilight chapter 8 . 8/24/2007
O.o.O.o.O can't wait to see what Haruhi has up her sleeves! til next time _
CBDemyx chapter 8 . 8/24/2007
Interesting, I should try that string and bell...Loved this chapter _ Please continue to do your best!
Princessstphanie chapter 8 . 8/24/2007
lol cute chapter
amelia chapter 7 . 8/24/2007
yay loved it!
whatever.you.love chapter 3 . 8/23/2007
NO plz plzpl plz pl zplz plz plz daont stop riting a haruhika storyu! i love the cuple! there suted 4 each other!SOB
Yoshikuni chapter 7 . 8/22/2007
“I'll be lovin' it, I'll be, I'll be lovin' it, I'll be usin' it, I'll be, I'll be usin' it, I'll be rubbin' it, I'll be, I'll be rubbin' it, on my lips, my lips, ah, my lip gloss...” Haruhi heard Kaoru singing under his breath.

Lmao thats so funny. Nice chapter update soon!
Lynx Tiger chapter 7 . 8/22/2007
*laughs as she pictures Kaoru singing* that's awesome! I'm loving this story, more and more!
Zixyz chapter 7 . 8/19/2007
Hey, I know that song!...don't like it, but I know it!

Anyways, I love your story and I think it was a GREAT idea. As a fellow author, I understand how it feels to have writer's block(and my friends hate me for it) but you can take your time and figure out what to do. And HikaHaru is my favorite shipping of the series. Just so you know.

Keep it up!
Majorcrush chapter 7 . 8/18/2007
Awsome idea!
ellie216 chapter 7 . 8/18/2007
love the story so far! keep up the great work! _
Mirsa chapter 7 . 8/18/2007
interesting, a new twist. i like the twin telepathy thing ( I have twins as my best friends, its fun). yeah, it did seem really a bit short; make it longer next time, if you can. otherwise, it's yay, another instalment in a rather amusing story.
unfortunate liar chapter 7 . 8/18/2007
I think... I'm not very fond of wehen Kyoya stole the diary. And I think... the rest of the host club (mainly Tamaki) is very annoying and not contributing to the storyline. So yeah...

P.S. I like HikaHaru!
unfortunate liar chapter 6 . 8/18/2007
Honorifics are fine. Don't worry.
431 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 .. Last Next »