Reviews for The Legacy of Paneau
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Great plot, very realistic(In the star wars universe) happenings, great grammar and punctuation quality. Honestly, great fanfic. You should be an author.
1731294 chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Personally, I love how this just starts off in the middle of things. It's quite common in fantasy and science fiction to have a steep learning curve, and I'm definitely a fan of your use of it here. You made Koril very sympathetic - torn between loyalty to family and nation. The one question I have is where this story is taking place in the Star Wars chronology. I don't really know much about the timeline (outside of the movies) but if Jedi can marry it has to be before or after the movies, and wasn't Coruscant destroyed in the later novels? So I'm guessing this is Old Republic era?
Verity Kindle chapter 14 . 1/15/2008
What kind of ending is that? Talk about ambiguous!

ARGH. Twisty! Why? Why do you enjoy torturing your characters so? )
Verity Kindle chapter 13 . 12/2/2007
"She stood and slowly walked about the room, stopping to stand in the doorway. As she looked towards the cockpit where Koril was still sitting, she set her jaw and made her decision, allowing one more bitter tear to fall down her cheek."

Wait, what? How ambiguous is that? Why isn't she happy? Am I just being exceptionally dense here? I thought she'd be stoked about being Koril's babymama. They have robot nannies now! You don't have to stay home all day changing diapers, Elena! Get a grip! )
Kayla Tetavor chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
Great story, definately one i'll keep an eye on for added chapters.

Wonderful work, a little darker than i'm used to, but i loved it nonetheless.

Thank you for sharing.
Verity Kindle chapter 11 . 9/30/2007
This is much darker than your previous chapters, but I think it is the most well written, honestly. I especially like how you revealed a little about the personalities of Noor's kids and girlfriend- you kind of revealed their existence in a subtle and not schmoopy way- it's like, "Hey, Noor actually had a life outside of the Order." Now that I am getting a better sense of who he was, it makes the whole chapter sadder to me. I feel like I kind of know him, now. Damn it. )

Keep your chin up, Twisty.
Verity Kindle chapter 10 . 9/11/2007
no! Darn you. Crowley. Darn youu, you main-character-killer...

This angst and reader-torture will hopefully serve the plot, yes? )
Verity Kindle chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
This is groin-grabbingly transcendent. This story cured my foot cancer. lol )