Reviews for when this thy wrath is over
Seductive Venus chapter 2 . 4/2/2009
Eriol is so *evil*. But it's just like Yuuko to want memories even though she doesn't like them. Beautiful work.

And I love your title so much~!
zenbon zakura chapter 2 . 2/11/2009
hehe lol thats useful to store away memories
Seductive Venus chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
I think it's really wonderful. You wrote them with so much sensitivity and emotion. I could see the whole scene in my eyes... You're really good at this!
Measured chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Whoa, this hurts so good. A very plausible setting for Eriol and Yuuko, her emotions are really expressed well. Great job.
Ahria chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
I thought this was really well written, and some of the lines were just really good. They'll stay with me for a long time... "She laughs, a dangerous, broken thing." was one of my favorites, for some random reason. -
alescA Munroe chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
This is made of Awesome and Win. More soon, hm?
WingedSerpent chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Cruel, but invitingly just Yuuko.

Yes, Clow Reed was selfish. Eriol certainly seems selfish, and horribly oversure, and... everything else he's ever been described as. (Where in the world did Fujitaka come from then? Or perhaps the selfishness that was retained from Clow was the part of him partially involved in his relationship with Nadeshiko.)

Anyway, a very interesting and fitting story. Awesomeness all around. _-
Cai chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
I. Love. This. I wish that I could say something more helpful, but there's really nothing I can say that would do it justice. Yuuko's bitter ruthlessness, the hint of a past relationship, and Eriol's desperation are portrayed well and it's a breath of fresh air to see some Clow and Yuuko fic that's very different in tone from everything else you see on here.