Reviews for Caught
IAMGinny chapter 11 . 7/16/2013
Did you discontinue this story, I hope not! because it's well written and unique :D
Scarlett Black chapter 11 . 7/11/2013
HI!
I really love your story and the azula/aang romance it would be pretty dramatic if like aang interrupted azulas and the other guys wedding or something. When are you going to update again because it says the last time you updated was 2007 and we are now in 2013, so I would really appreciate it if you updated again
Black Diamond07 chapter 11 . 8/2/2011
Awww, who the hell could bash this beauty! Damn flamers! I love this pairing and I think there are far tooooo many Kataang stories out there! I can't wait for more! U are a genius! Whoever this jerk is, they need to get a life and stop ruining everyone else's fun!

4rm da blk chick$$$
charmedtomeetyou chapter 11 . 8/22/2010
awesome! please update! :D
Guest chapter 11 . 7/14/2010
Who was this anonymous reviewer I'll kick his &$ and please make more chapters.
S.Legossi chapter 11 . 7/12/2010
More? Pretty please...
Knight Of Dark chapter 3 . 7/11/2010
Your really portray the character very well, I can imagine Azula doing this easily and Zuko's way of acting, also the others reaction and things in this story! You should be a author with this kind of work!
Malevolent Dark Reflection chapter 11 . 6/9/2010
YOU HAVE GOT TO FINISH THIS!

I would give you reviews for every chapter you've written , but at the moment I feel so cheated. The story was hitting a huge climax. The Firelord was coming, as well as Toph and Sokka, and the uprising causing problems, along with the escaping Iroh, Aang, Zuko, and Katara. Plus the developments between Azula and Aang in chapter 8 were going to add some tension between them when they would meet again.

I REALLY wanted to know where this was going. I LOVE Aang/Azula fics. The very best ones are unfinished, like this one. I checked your author profile, and it seems that you are still writing stories.

If you have a small amount of pity for this poor reader, PLEASE continue this story. It was fantastic. This pairing is incredibly difficult to write without making the characters OOC, and you've done a fantastic job with keeping them in character.

So PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! PM me if anything.
poter chapter 5 . 7/3/2009
put some aangzula romance in the story, please?
Ranma-sama chapter 11 . 5/25/2009
Very nice. There aren't many at all Aang and Azula stories around, and I love it whenever I find one. Thank you for sharing, and hopefully you may be able to continue with updates one day.
Rushing'Beauty'Wonder chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Its good
JustWriter2 chapter 11 . 1/22/2009
This story is adorable. Will Azula follow Aang and meet the fire-bending masters from the cannon episode where Zuko and Aang were in the flame tornado that carried every color?

-jwchan
LaughingWolf93 chapter 11 . 7/11/2008
Good story hurry up an update!
Ninja Master chapter 6 . 7/5/2008
Great fanfic too bad it died!
Hint chapter 11 . 6/20/2008
great fic to bad its dead.