Reviews for Project: Advancement
dmnq8 chapter 2 . 11/24/2009
I wonder if they'll orchestrate a mass break out...
dmnq8 chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
This is the first story I'm reading on this site that has nothing to do with anime. So far I'm intrigued! Will Charlie make an appearance?

on to next chapter...
Marner chapter 26 . 9/10/2009
Oh, this is getting interesting. I wonder what will happen when or if California gets divided from the rest of the United States. _
Marner chapter 25 . 9/10/2009
Wow-that was unexpected. It does sound like Charlie though-taking over the world. Well...I still have some time-onto the next chapter. _
Marner chapter 24 . 9/10/2009
Yay! I got through the next chapter. I should have enough to read the last two. Nice job. _
Marner chapter 23 . 9/10/2009
Hey, sorry it's taken forever to get to reading your new chapters. Anyway, nice job here. I'm curious as to what happened to Will and Harvey. Hopefully, I'll be able to finish the next chapter before I have to go to my next class. _
Kayleigh chapter 15 . 7/19/2009
Ok, I know I said you where doing a good job. But why are you making Charlie evil? The way you're writing, you've seen the movies. There's no way she would go off at little kids/teenagers. So wouild you be able to tone down her attitude just a notch? Thanks.
Kayleigh chapter 12 . 7/19/2009
I love the story so far. As I've seen Firestarter 1 and 2 I really know about it. You're doing a great job carrying those movies on. Well done. P.s. I haven't realised that Kyle is gay. :)
Kar-zid chapter 24 . 1/24/2009
Great chapter, amazing amount of power from Zach, I hope he didn't get disintegrated or something... Keep writing, I cna't wait to read the next chapter! _
Kar-zid chapter 23 . 1/24/2009
Wow, Zach is my new favorite character. _ He seems to have a lot of power, and his power is awesome. _ Great job, I'll read on now!
Kar-zid chapter 22 . 12/23/2008
Awesome job on this newest chapter, I'm sorry for not reading it sooner, I had other things going on. _ But I'm glad I could get around to reading it, it was awesome! _ Update soon!
Marner chapter 22 . 12/5/2008
Don't worry, I know how hectic college can be. Charlie has an interesting way of saying she wants to help. _
Marner chapter 21 . 10/20/2008
I loved the description in Kyle's short. The preminotion was interesting...I'm still curious to see what'll happen when they all meet up in Montana.

I think it's sweet that Britney and Parker are going to stay together. _

Oh, I wonder what Zach is going to do to Will and Harvey. 0.0
Kar-zid chapter 21 . 10/3/2008
Awesome chapter! Zach's really mad, I wonder if he's going to kill Harvey and Will... Also thanks for the mentioning at the start! _ Update soon!
Kar-zid chapter 20 . 9/24/2008
Awesome chapter, I wonder what's gonna happen to those kids who just busted out of Montana, update soon! _