Reviews for In Another's Shoes
Argonaut986 chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Wow, that's a well written story.
Chiasmus chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
Awww XD this was such a cute one shot for your story XD Heheh :3 I wouldn't mind reading more of these :3 Good job! XD
KarmaHope chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Completely unrealistic- but awesome all the same! I love how you write.

This was published in 07. If you're still writing, keep on!
Jayfish chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
My God this was awesome.

It was really funny, and the best thing about it was that everyone's relationships seemed real, not forced. Awesome! :D
Zanzibar1 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Great story! I love this one and the one before it! I was really hoping you would write something after the other story. Great job! Oh and I'm just too lazy to log in a the moment, but that's my user name.
Silver Wings of Eternal Light chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Okay, that was amazing. Gay palmtrees, bodyswitching and mentally scarring strip-shows always make a good story. And a certain cross-dressing gay palmtree has learned a VERY important lesson: Do not piss off the Irish. Especially when a certain Colonel Sarcasm has spiked the punch with Super Happy Juice. Anyway, I loved the original story and this story was just, again, FREAKING AMAZING!
DarkestShadow98 chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
I was so sad when I finished reading 'What One May Never See'. But then I saw this and it made me all happy with the EdxAnnora fluff. Love your story and this REALLY long one-shot )
j.d.y chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
I havent read all of the other story for this, but I loved the Annora Ed romance, it was sweet and the body switching was great too.
Fullmetal Pianist chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
This one was really awesome. You should write some more oneshots of EdXAnnora or make a sequel to What One May Never See. It was funny seeing Ed look down the shirt when he realized whose body he was in XD
AnimeCrazed121 chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWE KAWAIIIII!XDDDDDDDDDDDDD SOO CUUUUUUTE!XDDDDDDDDDD
katsekala chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
It was freaking awesome! Many kisses!
HELL'S APOCALYPSE chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
i think that you aught to write more Ed x Annora fluff, but that's just me. i didn't see any thing wrong with this.
steel-alchemist chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
aw, that was so cute!

I loved the Ed x Annora fluff *w*

update "what one may never see" soon!
piroriparopirirora chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
aww

I liked this one-shot, it was really a big one, but a good one
Mapletine chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
I like this story Too bad you don't see anything like this in 'What One May Never See'.

I like the idea of switching bodies, even though I've already seen it played in 'The Switch Glich'. It's quite interesting :3 The part where Ed kisses Annora, admittedly, unnerved me a little, as I pictured myself with Winry and Al and... would've been creeped out. Not only by the fact that they kissed, but that 'Annora' took the initiative and moved first... Not to say that I didn't like, though. Very enjoyable, to say the least.

Anyway, if that's what you call inexperience, than I sure as hell don't have a knack for writing romance/fluff.

I hope you update the main story soon