Reviews for In Another's Shoes
QuirkyKim chapter 1 . 5/30
*tries not to scream in the middle of class*
Argonaut986 chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Wow, that's a well written story.
Silvestre1245 chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
Awww XD this was such a cute one shot for your story XD Heheh :3 I wouldn't mind reading more of these :3 Good job! XD
KarmaHope chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Completely unrealistic- but awesome all the same! I love how you write.

This was published in 07. If you're still writing, keep on!
Jayfish chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
My God this was awesome.

It was really funny, and the best thing about it was that everyone's relationships seemed real, not forced. Awesome! :D
Zanzibar1 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Great story! I love this one and the one before it! I was really hoping you would write something after the other story. Great job! Oh and I'm just too lazy to log in a the moment, but that's my user name.
Silver Wings of Eternal Light chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Okay, that was amazing. Gay palmtrees, bodyswitching and mentally scarring strip-shows always make a good story. And a certain cross-dressing gay palmtree has learned a VERY important lesson: Do not piss off the Irish. Especially when a certain Colonel Sarcasm has spiked the punch with Super Happy Juice. Anyway, I loved the original story and this story was just, again, FREAKING AMAZING!
DarkestShadow98 chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
I was so sad when I finished reading 'What One May Never See'. But then I saw this and it made me all happy with the EdxAnnora fluff. Love your story and this REALLY long one-shot )
j.d.y chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
I havent read all of the other story for this, but I loved the Annora Ed romance, it was sweet and the body switching was great too.
Fullmetal Pianist chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
This one was really awesome. You should write some more oneshots of EdXAnnora or make a sequel to What One May Never See. It was funny seeing Ed look down the shirt when he realized whose body he was in XD
AnimeCrazed121 chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWE KAWAIIIII!XDDDDDDDDDDDDD SOO CUUUUUUTE!XDDDDDDDDDD
katsekala chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
It was freaking awesome! Many kisses!
HELL'S APOCALYPSE chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
i think that you aught to write more Ed x Annora fluff, but that's just me. i didn't see any thing wrong with this.
steel-alchemist chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
aw, that was so cute!

I loved the Ed x Annora fluff *w*

update "what one may never see" soon!
piroriparopirirora chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
aww

I liked this one-shot, it was really a big one, but a good one