Reviews for The Ties That Bind Us
Amarenima Redwood chapter 4 . 5/18/2014
Cute story!
Team Major Whitlock chapter 4 . 2/12/2013
I loved it, this story was like any other that I've read and it was REALLY good, I'm kind of sad that its come to an end x
staretoile chapter 4 . 1/12/2013
Hi Ruby,

interesting idea to bond Harry and Severus to each other!
So the two can get to know each other better.
But I had thought something would change between them and not that Harry is
thrown out of Severus quarters the moment the potion wore off.

Greetings
Andrea
FatesMistake chapter 2 . 12/7/2011
A)Unless you are suggesting that Severus came into an incomprehensible growth-spurt after 16, Snape would be at least a couple inches taller than Harry, but that doesn't really matter as Harry was at least a decent height in sixth year, and, unless he was holding them above his head, Albus could not have held them so their feet were off the ground. B) In the third movie, Slytherin and Gryffindor tables were on opposite sides of the Great Hall (as they are in the books, thank god) and the width of the Great Hall is considerably more than the length between just outside Albus' office and any spot within the office. C) The entire school, the Heads of Houses especially, are well aware of the Quidditch matches, and, as evident in the first movie, Severus and Minerva both pay close attention to any games involving their houses together.

You are insanely flawed in your facts, and I cannot believe you put this drivel up where people can see it.
Saissister chapter 4 . 5/31/2011
AWESOME!
aperez1440 chapter 4 . 4/4/2008
love the story it was wonderful and no big fat lie of snape becoming easer on harry than on any other grifindor and while thay may have been ooc a little most 'grown ups' would try to make the best of it insted of acting like a spold brat and i would hope that both of them could act acordaly. so over all thums up on the story
NaginiFay chapter 4 . 8/31/2007
A very nice finish!
Adelaide 'Adell' Peirce chapter 4 . 8/15/2007
this story was good great job
produceninja chapter 4 . 8/15/2007
Cute ending, thank you for updating.
Mr.Street chapter 3 . 8/14/2007
bad missy! no cliff-hangers!
Pyra Sinclaire chapter 3 . 8/10/2007
NO! I hate cliffies! keep writing though!
produceninja chapter 3 . 8/8/2007
I like your story. It's very interesting. Please update soon!
Pyra Sinclaire chapter 2 . 7/23/2007
OMFG OMFG OMFG I EFFING LURVE THIS STORY! btw Ron is a little ginger kid.
yuffiegal chapter 2 . 7/11/2007
I love this story so far! *clapps* lol

love the binding between harry and snape!
Padfootatheart chapter 2 . 7/8/2007
Besides the fact that I would expect Malfoy to be rather surprised at a teenage Snape sitting next to him, if he even recognized him, this chapter was pretty good.

I laughed at what I see happening if they don't find the antidote by the match.