Reviews for Oh me! Oh my! Dean's expecting!
ImDeansGirl chapter 2 . 9/16/2012
SO. MANY. FEELS. I love this so much!
4everFanfiction chapter 7 . 6/10/2012
muah! Yeah1
Clexfan chapter 13 . 4/3/2009
What a sweet story :).
Maara chapter 13 . 12/20/2008
Wow! I loved this story, it seemed so real. *fan-girly squeal*
anon chapter 13 . 11/7/2007
Beautiful!

[I so knew that Unruh was giving them some time alone for the return of little DW! Now that's a good godmother!]
anon chapter 12 . 11/7/2007
I know it's late but life and things and I'm just getting back to this story. What a perfect chapter! Just what I was hoping for in the birth- lots of touching moments, a baby girl (yeah!), and plenty of angst, fear, love, and, my favorite, hurt!Dean with Dean's life in Jeopardy and worried!Sam to the max!
SUPERNATANGEL67 chapter 13 . 10/15/2007
Great ending to a great story. I really enjoyed reading this story and look forward to more of your stories.
rodney215 chapter 13 . 10/14/2007
Loved the ending and loved the story. Great job!
Josiepops chapter 13 . 10/14/2007
aw! is all i can say!
Gallifreyan Ginger chapter 13 . 10/14/2007
Aw, That was made of the awesome!
SUPERNATANGEL67 chapter 12 . 10/2/2007
Great update! Can't wait for next chapter.
fantasymonroe chapter 12 . 10/2/2007
Wow! that was so Awesome i can't wait to read the last chapter i hope you update again soon this is the sweetest story i have read so far! It's so Fantastic thanks please update again as soon as you can thank you :)I love it :)
SuicidalQueen chapter 12 . 10/1/2007
Wow and ow. That had to hurt Dean. Poor Dean. I can't believe they're really calling her Buttercup, that's really sweet. One more chapter! That's not enough.
A Sainted Sinner chapter 12 . 10/1/2007
Oh, this was SO wonderful! I'm glad Dean's going to be okay, but my stomach ACHED for him when he was all in pain after Buttercup was born. Can't wait to see what her name is going to be!
Gallifreyan Ginger chapter 12 . 10/1/2007
Aw, man...that was way more rough than I thought it was going to be on poor Dean...but atleast he has his daughter now. :-)

Can't wait to see how it ends!