Reviews for Oh me! Oh my! Dean's expecting!
marjorie chapter 13 . 12/8/2014
waow!I started to read this story at 9 P.M and I told myself, I read only 2 chapters and I go to bed, but here I am, finishing to read this wonderful magic beautiful story at 00:30 A.M. my eyes hurt but my heart is full of love and warm thanks to you!I think it is one of the most beautiful story I have ever read!waow!I really enjoyed it! (I sure will regret it when my alarm clock will ring tomorrow morning but I don't care!). thank you so much for writing such a wonderful story!
Specs2000 chapter 13 . 7/21/2014
What a beautiful story. Can't wait to read more of your stories!
Jissy2013 chapter 13 . 7/9/2014
love it so cute
3 :-) :)
ImDeansGirl chapter 2 . 9/16/2012
SO. MANY. FEELS. I love this so much!
4everFanfiction chapter 7 . 6/10/2012
muah! Yeah1
Clexfan chapter 13 . 4/3/2009
What a sweet story :).
Maara chapter 13 . 12/20/2008
Wow! I loved this story, it seemed so real. *fan-girly squeal*
anon chapter 13 . 11/7/2007
Beautiful!

[I so knew that Unruh was giving them some time alone for the return of little DW! Now that's a good godmother!]
anon chapter 12 . 11/7/2007
I know it's late but life and things and I'm just getting back to this story. What a perfect chapter! Just what I was hoping for in the birth- lots of touching moments, a baby girl (yeah!), and plenty of angst, fear, love, and, my favorite, hurt!Dean with Dean's life in Jeopardy and worried!Sam to the max!
SUPERNATANGEL67 chapter 13 . 10/15/2007
Great ending to a great story. I really enjoyed reading this story and look forward to more of your stories.
rodney215 chapter 13 . 10/14/2007
Loved the ending and loved the story. Great job!
Josiepops chapter 13 . 10/14/2007
aw! is all i can say!
Gallifreyan Ginger chapter 13 . 10/14/2007
Aw, That was made of the awesome!
SUPERNATANGEL67 chapter 12 . 10/2/2007
Great update! Can't wait for next chapter.
fantasymonroe chapter 12 . 10/2/2007
Wow! that was so Awesome i can't wait to read the last chapter i hope you update again soon this is the sweetest story i have read so far! It's so Fantastic thanks please update again as soon as you can thank you :)I love it :)