Reviews for Snow White the play
RyoKei chapter 9 . 9/28/2013
Ne, shouldn't Echizen say Ohayou to Tezuka and not Arigatou first, should he? Then the thanks comes after. Anyway that was good though. You did a great job there. I am not fond of fairy tales but I got interested since it is PoT were talking here. It was really great.
Themidnightvampress chapter 6 . 8/10/2013
I love Fuji. He is my fav charicter! How can he see with his eyes closed...I never git that.
TezuSezu chapter 9 . 7/12/2013
what a kawaii story u wrote ! It's interesting ! I can't imagine the stern-stoic-ever-and-wooden-block of captain got careless XP ! Thank you for entertain us !
Reika Neri chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
I am looking forward to reading the rest of this:)
2yuukikuran chapter 9 . 9/9/2012
Awesome story. BTW, I know Japanese so it isn't a problem for me but maybe you should, you know, give translations for the people who read your fanfics without knowing Japanese. Just advice.
seshomaru94 chapter 9 . 11/12/2011
this was so cute I loved it I can so see ALL of them in custums lol to dam cute of a story loved it :)best Snow White I have read intill now
Frostfire613 chapter 9 . 3/7/2011
i really loved this! go pillar pair! i personally don't like the perfect pair because to me they're not perfect, well not in my eyes anyways
Kaido1412 chapter 5 . 10/23/2010
um...I don't know about the actual 'sex' bit. Tezuka didn't actually 'stick it in' Ryoma, did he? so it was more of a blow-job, not really rape?
pentalion chapter 3 . 8/4/2010
Echizen seems a little OOC. It's not really like him to become so flustered over this, right?

Inui Juice would be a great motivator.
pentalion chapter 2 . 8/4/2010
I did not notice that the fic was rated M until you mentioned it.

I like the casting. Fuji's and Kaidoh's roles seem especially perfect.

gin7654 chapter 9 . 7/7/2009
i loved it. it was great so very cute XD thanks very
ketsuekilover chapter 9 . 5/7/2009
i loved it. T_T it was so beautiful.
Kiyu4u chapter 2 . 3/18/2009
WOW! This is so cute! Snow white Ryoma~
ayame shuurei chapter 9 . 3/8/2009
your great..i love you ehehehe..

awsome fic ..
ayame shuurei chapter 2 . 3/7/2009
this is really getting good
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »