Reviews for A Stolen Moment
themangaandamiegeek chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
I love this story you are a good writer
A person3 chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
It was a cute fic but the lemon was a little dissapointing. (excuse the perviness but i wanted ACTION!) otherwise it was AwesomE!
mary mustang cullen chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
que lindo esta me encanto
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Chuck Norris style epic!
Starship Artisan chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Very nice, good job
OwlCookies XD chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
the end was great . its like, seriously a great ending
infinitemoonlight chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Sweet fic!

I love it.
Nature9000 chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
I enjoyed this very much, you did well. The lemon scene was okay, anyway, I must now continue on and read some other stories.
meow-ee chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
they were so sweet...v... i did'nt even imagined that roy was so soft hearted...hahaha... :)
darkflame666 chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
yo!

kay...i found a few parts a bit, uh, sappy...wait wrong word, uhm...mushy...but hell! that's what its suppose to be ryt?

loved the story! scratch my first line, i love the mushy,

sweet small gestures...
Ruingaraf chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
...Cliche, though the characterization is fairly accurate. XD Hawkeye does indeed have a girl in there somewhere, she just needs the right stituation to show it.
cLouD chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
nice! I didn't really know this is lemon. but what's good about this fic is that this is NOT purely lemon.. you mainly focused on their feelings especially on the last part... and that is truly amazing!
E BOMB chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
Oh, god! This had to be just about the sweetest thing EVER writtn! I'm in pure love with it! -all fangirly on the inside-

I thought it was purely sweet, I wish there was like, a one-shot-ish seqeaul after this. MAN I AM IN LOVE.
Emerald Leviney chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
Really good. wish it really happened! it was so sweet and so cute.
Kurissyma san Tybalt chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
Aww! I love it- that was too cute! I'm watching the break in Fullmetal Alchemist as I type this, haha D Anywho, awesome job- totally cool -

Back on! Bye-bye!