Reviews for Two Scoop Month
Maia chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
Heartbreaking! And extremely well-written, possibly the best fic I've read .. ever! It's poetic in a sense, and I feel you have a very deep understanding of not only Cuddy and her situation, but people in general.

Bravo!
EVIL WORLD DOMINATOR chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY

!

WRITE A HUDDY STORY WHERE THE CHARACTERS HAVE REALLY COOL SUPERPOWER! AND WRITE ONE WHERE THE HOSPITAL IS ON FIRE!

IMPORTANT: MUST PASS IT ON TO HEAPS OF PEOPLE!

All the Hameron fans should give up and get used to Huddy because the Hamerons are fighting a losing battle! Cameron is going out with Chase anyway, so why split them up?

REMEMBER: PASS THIS ON TO ANYONE YOU KNOW!
Missing Linka chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Horrible! - Not your style or your story ... but it makes me so sad ... Lisa's so cute with children ... and she and Greg ... if only he wasn't addicted ... *sighs*

But I love it when he gives her the injections! ;-)

THX

God bless you!

Thara
Shikabane-Mai chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
Thanks to the link to your profile you gave me on LJ, I'm reading all your stories. I CANNOT believe I haven't read these before! DOING! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME?

Ah, the angst kills me. You've voiced Cuddy's thoughts and turmoils extremely well. It bugs me that we never got to see the aftermath (the REAL aftermath) of the Tritter arc and its effects on the characters of House. It actually bugs me 100 times more than the fact that House didn't apologize to Cuddy after what he said to her in Finding Judas and after she perjured herself for him. If we'd seen a character aftermath, at least we would have gotten some Cuddy angst (LIKE THIS FANFIC!). Oh well, I guess that's while fanfics like these exist!
Squeeka Cuomo chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
I love how this is a House/Cuddy fic but not really.

I love how you write Cuddy. I really do. You've made her strong yet vulnerable and that's something that we don't see a whole lot of on the show.

This is a really lovely addition to the Cuddy/baby story line (which was dropped... grr argh). I love how you've illustrated her pain over the failed attempts at IVF. You've managed to make it sad without making it melodrama.

I really loved this. Great job.
Sinister Scribe chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
this made me sad.

sometimes i just wanna kick them both for not getting together but...argh.

anyway, good style i liked it besides the feeling blue bit.

ciao, Scribe