Reviews for Invitation
ForeverTheValentine chapter 22 . 1/23
I loved it! This last chapter with dry humour and wit and sarcasm just totally got to me. On another note, IT'S ABOUT STINKIN' TIME some told Naruto about that waterfall incident! I could pull my hair out with how frustrated I was with him. Shikamaru is a blessing. A lazy, sarcastic, (previously) unmotivated blessing.

I LOVED IT!

Signed,
A Fan
socmanco chapter 22 . 12/11/2015
Just great. Characterization 10/10, storyline 10/10.
i read this in 4 hours just so you know how much i liked it. only "complaint" is Hinata's bit of OOC glomping Naruto in the last chapter, but I approve (we all want more Hinata on the offensive end)
that's about it. just looking forward to start with the sequel. Keep it up m8! :)
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
Nice entertaining romance.
lalasoso1 chapter 11 . 9/2/2015
Sorry for any mistakes, English aren't my native language. I really like your story but... Shikamaru is only 13 years old in it ? Just too young to imagine him doing things like that :O I am a bit shocked, I probably am too old... Well, I prefer convince myself he's much older for the sake of my imagination.
Sarcasm Dragon chapter 7 . 2/1/2015
Very nicely written romance.
larryjc chapter 22 . 12/19/2014
Interesting. I loved the story of Shikamaru's parents. And the ending was very funny.
Good story.
InsaniacDuo chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
That part where Shikamaru gets Temari to admit that she'd love for him to court her is hilarious.
You're a good writer.
Rose-Aki chapter 22 . 9/23/2014
Well written :)
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 22 . 7/3/2014
This was so incredibly cute! 3 I thought that Shikamaru wasn't as smart as I felt he was in the anime, but it was marginal at most. :) Great plot, and ...yeah, just so adorable! :D
Memory-taker chapter 22 . 4/14/2014
Oh my gosh, your story was sooooo good! All this ShikaTema moments and this plot (that wasn't only about Shikamaru and Temari which was really good), the tension, action, storyline, everythinggg! Argghh I love it! And I liked this NaruHina moment in the last chapter too 333 Well these are basically my 2 favorite parings :P NaruHina and ShikaTema FTW!
Reading Nut Cassirole chapter 22 . 2/8/2014
ok this was by far one of the best stories ive read yet :D loved it so much. made me laugh and cry. pretty sure I saw other stories that go wit that one and I am so reading them too. amazing job

keep up the good work :)
Reading Nut Cassirole chapter 13 . 2/7/2014
ok I just have to say this... I loved this chapter. I love how Yoshino and Shikaku met... ok now on to the rest of the story

keep up the good work :)
RecklessBaka chapter 22 . 11/3/2013
Stop making such good stories LOTLOF, i have to study an such.
Genkin Shikyo chapter 22 . 10/23/2013
Absolutely gorgeous.
Loved it all the way. Best I have read in months. Wow. Speechless.
Candy Couture chapter 11 . 8/4/2013
"Fine, but if you want to talk to someone about how things are going with you and the amazon you know you have someone who will listen."

"I know it's good to have Chouji here."

She glared at him. "Baka!" He held the door open as she left.

lol Shikamaru.