Reviews for Invitation
otra July chapter 1 . 12/28/2016
Es en serio? me vas a poner a leer en inglés tres historias de más de veinte capítulos cada una? lo que hace una por leer buenos shikatemas, apenas voy a empezarlas.
Lo siento si te escribo en español, pero ya será bastante el desgaste mio leyendo en ingles, así que no quiero escribirlo.
Knifez chapter 22 . 12/3/2016
Good stuff! I don't think temari was quite as aggressive as she would be but it was a nice fuzzy story with a good plot! Well done!
PrimusNobility chapter 1 . 5/17/2016
Awesome
beautyprincess126 chapter 7 . 4/30/2016
So Sweet
Guest chapter 22 . 4/24/2016
A laugh and an awww moment perfect ending to an awesome fic :D
Guest chapter 13 . 4/24/2016
This was a great chapter! found myself laughing and smiling and awwwing all the way through it :D
Guest chapter 13 . 2/16/2016
This is a wonderful story - thank you for writing it!
ForeverTheValentine chapter 22 . 1/23/2016
I loved it! This last chapter with dry humour and wit and sarcasm just totally got to me. On another note, IT'S ABOUT STINKIN' TIME some told Naruto about that waterfall incident! I could pull my hair out with how frustrated I was with him. Shikamaru is a blessing. A lazy, sarcastic, (previously) unmotivated blessing.

I LOVED IT!

Signed,
A Fan
socmanco chapter 22 . 12/11/2015
Just great. Characterization 10/10, storyline 10/10.
i read this in 4 hours just so you know how much i liked it. only "complaint" is Hinata's bit of OOC glomping Naruto in the last chapter, but I approve (we all want more Hinata on the offensive end)
that's about it. just looking forward to start with the sequel. Keep it up m8! :)
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
Nice entertaining romance.
lalasoso1 chapter 11 . 9/2/2015
Sorry for any mistakes, English aren't my native language. I really like your story but... Shikamaru is only 13 years old in it ? Just too young to imagine him doing things like that :O I am a bit shocked, I probably am too old... Well, I prefer convince myself he's much older for the sake of my imagination.
Sarcasm Dragon chapter 7 . 2/1/2015
Very nicely written romance.
larryjc chapter 22 . 12/19/2014
Interesting. I loved the story of Shikamaru's parents. And the ending was very funny.
Good story.
InsaniacDuo chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
That part where Shikamaru gets Temari to admit that she'd love for him to court her is hilarious.
You're a good writer.