Reviews for Invitation
Knifez chapter 22 . 12/3
Good stuff! I don't think temari was quite as aggressive as she would be but it was a nice fuzzy story with a good plot! Well done!
PrimusNobility chapter 1 . 5/17
Awesome
beautyprincess126 chapter 7 . 4/30
So Sweet
A laugh and an awww moment perfect ending to an awesome fic :D
This was a great chapter! found myself laughing and smiling and awwwing all the way through it :D
This is a wonderful story - thank you for writing it!
ForeverTheValentine chapter 22 . 1/23
I loved it! This last chapter with dry humour and wit and sarcasm just totally got to me. On another note, IT'S ABOUT STINKIN' TIME some told Naruto about that waterfall incident! I could pull my hair out with how frustrated I was with him. Shikamaru is a blessing. A lazy, sarcastic, (previously) unmotivated blessing.

I LOVED IT!

Signed,
A Fan
socmanco chapter 22 . 12/11/2015
Just great. Characterization 10/10, storyline 10/10.
i read this in 4 hours just so you know how much i liked it. only "complaint" is Hinata's bit of OOC glomping Naruto in the last chapter, but I approve (we all want more Hinata on the offensive end)
that's about it. just looking forward to start with the sequel. Keep it up m8! :)
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
Nice entertaining romance.
lalasoso1 chapter 11 . 9/2/2015
Sorry for any mistakes, English aren't my native language. I really like your story but... Shikamaru is only 13 years old in it ? Just too young to imagine him doing things like that :O I am a bit shocked, I probably am too old... Well, I prefer convince myself he's much older for the sake of my imagination.
Sarcasm Dragon chapter 7 . 2/1/2015
Very nicely written romance.
larryjc chapter 22 . 12/19/2014
Interesting. I loved the story of Shikamaru's parents. And the ending was very funny.
Good story.
InsaniacDuo chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
That part where Shikamaru gets Temari to admit that she'd love for him to court her is hilarious.
You're a good writer.
Rose-Aki chapter 22 . 9/23/2014
Well written :)
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 22 . 7/3/2014
This was so incredibly cute! 3 I thought that Shikamaru wasn't as smart as I felt he was in the anime, but it was marginal at most. :) Great plot, and ...yeah, just so adorable! :D