Reviews for Invitation
puiwaihin chapter 7 . 2/1
Very nicely written romance.
larryjc chapter 22 . 12/19/2014
Interesting. I loved the story of Shikamaru's parents. And the ending was very funny.
Good story.
InsaniacDuo chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
That part where Shikamaru gets Temari to admit that she'd love for him to court her is hilarious.
You're a good writer.
Rose-Aki chapter 22 . 9/23/2014
Well written :)
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 22 . 7/3/2014
This was so incredibly cute! 3 I thought that Shikamaru wasn't as smart as I felt he was in the anime, but it was marginal at most. :) Great plot, and ...yeah, just so adorable! :D
Memory-taker chapter 22 . 4/14/2014
Oh my gosh, your story was sooooo good! All this ShikaTema moments and this plot (that wasn't only about Shikamaru and Temari which was really good), the tension, action, storyline, everythinggg! Argghh I love it! And I liked this NaruHina moment in the last chapter too 333 Well these are basically my 2 favorite parings :P NaruHina and ShikaTema FTW!
Reading Nut Cassirole chapter 22 . 2/8/2014
ok this was by far one of the best stories ive read yet :D loved it so much. made me laugh and cry. pretty sure I saw other stories that go wit that one and I am so reading them too. amazing job

keep up the good work :)
Reading Nut Cassirole chapter 13 . 2/7/2014
ok I just have to say this... I loved this chapter. I love how Yoshino and Shikaku met... ok now on to the rest of the story

keep up the good work :)
RecklessBaka chapter 22 . 11/3/2013
Stop making such good stories LOTLOF, i have to study an such.
Genkin Shikyo chapter 22 . 10/23/2013
Absolutely gorgeous.
Loved it all the way. Best I have read in months. Wow. Speechless.
Candy Couture chapter 11 . 8/4/2013
"Fine, but if you want to talk to someone about how things are going with you and the amazon you know you have someone who will listen."

"I know it's good to have Chouji here."

She glared at him. "Baka!" He held the door open as she left.

lol Shikamaru.
Candy Couture chapter 6 . 8/4/2013
"I had better not ever see any other woman's lips touching you or I will make you and her sorry."

"I'll be sure to inform my mom."

She spoke as one making a great sacrifice. "I'll allow an exception for your mother."

LOL. OMGSH Shikamaru is right on character.
AngkorSoldier chapter 22 . 5/23/2013
Sooo good... love your works. They hit all the right spots. :)
Spica75 chapter 4 . 1/18/2013
About tech in the Narutoverse, the only place that looks industrialised is Ame, and if they refuse to sell anything except consumer products, its going to take a very expensive and concerted effort by another village for probably a decade minimum to start up industry, and if Ame is already selling at massproduction price, it just doesnt have economic reasons for anyone else to even try to build up their own industry.

Craftsmen can most certainly duplicate anything early industry can produce, but the cost per item is going to be horrendously high and completely dependent on the individual craftsman skill.

Then, about communication, theres actually fairly good potential reasons for that not to be around, telephone lines, thats practically an invitation for phonetapping. Not to mention providing a perfect invasion route and guide to any place they connect to.

And long range radio, well aside from the fact that its easy to listen in on, such also relies on having the correct atmospheric conditions, because if you dont, the radio waves wont be bouncing back towards the earth and what you get is mostly line of sight radio.

To get the background on this, try searching for Maunder Minimum, or the 1632: Radio FAQ part 3 (about Eric Flints throwback series) for a more specific explanation.

And since the Narutoverse doesnt abide by physics most of the time, it could easily have atmospheric conditions that all together completely prevent any real long range radio communications.
haydn chapter 22 . 1/17/2013
wow. you skillfully wrote wrote a long, great story. on to the others and thanks in advance.