Reviews for Invitation
saiyamar chapter 22 . 7/13/2008
I was trying to find this story to add to my favourites! It took me about two hours but i found it again.

Anyway really well done with this story. I read it first about half a yr ago and i still remembered it which is why i was looking for it in the first place.

Very good story and i hope you write many more!
opEd-girl chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
I liked it. good writing, good dialog. My only criticism is (and this is only my opinion) that I think some of the way Temari spoke was too forward and perhaps a little too loose, to me she seems more reserved and almost shy and in a way too proud to admit her feelings so openly.

I did enjoy the dialog about shikamaru's wife not being to pretty or too old, that was a good read.

keep up the great writing.
rachel chapter 13 . 6/30/2008
i dont like to review but this chaptr was so awesome i had to.

i love the story.

i love that shikamaru told temari

temari and shikamaru are meant to be.

love love love.
xlolyunyun chapter 8 . 6/30/2008

i ended up laughing at the end of every chapter.

i love this so far.

i look forawrd to reading the rest.

much much much love
Lcuky Naruto08 chapter 14 . 6/29/2008
i like how u use Ossama as on of the clan names in Suna and they live in the desert. nice connection there.

By the way i LOVE ur story this on has to be my in my top 5 favorites of urs. the other ones r a mothers love (both of them) and the hokage great ond powerful (both of them).

i have to say ur my favorite author on fanfiction and i havent read any other fanfics since either feburary or march. whoa a really long time.

i like how this story is playing out. cant wait to read the rest of it!

Believe it!
Lucky Naruto08 chapter 4 . 6/28/2008
u have a very good point about the electrontics; ive often wondered the same thing.

Believe it!
Shadow Owner chapter 22 . 6/16/2008
First of all, lord of the land of fire, I throughly enjoyed this story (yes, all 22 chapters of it). The twists were unexpected, and all the chapters were pretty interesting. Thanks so much for writing it; I've no doubt that you spent lots of time and effort doing it.

Secondly, your characters do not seem to behave out of character, and this makes your story extremely realistic (esp Temari's family and Shikamaru's team). Again, I thank you for that! It's a wonder how you've managed to fine-tune them so much so that they become so imaginable.

Thirdly, the witty humour and injected into 'Invitation' was truly original! The plot was also fantastic! I loved the story bits (eg Chpt 13 on the Nara Hearts) I had a good laugh at the conversations (especially btw Shikamaru and Temari, Temari and Kankurou).

Finally, I thought the emotions and mood for the various chapters fit really well. The reactions of each character were so splendidly portrayed that I was drawn into the plot deeply. I was moved in Chpt 21 (aww... that's my ideal impression of true love too).

P.S. I love the idea of Shikamaru having a bloodline limit ability (pity it isn't so in the manga/anime...)
ShioriAyano chapter 22 . 6/9/2008
Really really great. This has given me a new perspective on betting :)
eclipsedsunrise chapter 22 . 5/31/2008
That was a fricking great story. I especialy like your use of bets to move the plot. I just hope you publish a sequel. SHWETT STORY!
Dingbat142001 chapter 22 . 5/29/2008
Wow! They're are some pretty awesome ShikaTema fics out there, and I gotta say that this one ranks pretty high on my list.

Fabulous work! Took me a whole day to read it, but very worth it.

The characters were done very well. Hardly noticed any OOC. I grovel at your feet. Particularily loved how you wrote Gaara. So very Gaara-ish :P

Like I said, loved every word, but I'm gonna be honest in saying, besides the epilogue, my fav chapter was 13, with the Skikaku and Yoshino story. Totally not enough ShikaYo.

Wonderful work.
lexisss chapter 22 . 4/19/2008
It was amazing story...I liked that part, when temari said those things in the hospital w ...Pity it's over.
Paosheep chapter 22 . 4/17/2008
This was a good story. I really enjoyed it.
Midnight Butterfly517 chapter 22 . 3/28/2008
Amazing! i couldn't stop reading it! it was absolutely fantastic! best temari/shikamaru i've ever read!
braindamage730 chapter 22 . 3/21/2008
great story i read the whole thing from like 5 am till like 10 am couldnt put it down
Moon Star1 chapter 22 . 3/14/2008
Good god, I adore this story! I am so reading all of the others as soon as I can. I am in love with this pairing now. Thank you so much for writing this story and hope you continue writing. You are going to get a faithful reader out of me!
373 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »