Reviews for Invitation
Guest chapter 22 . 1/11/2013
This is the cutest love story fanfic I have ever seen. I am defentially going to read the sequal for this!
emy1511 chapter 22 . 1/10/2013
AH I FREAKING LOVED THIS SO MUCH
emy1511 chapter 13 . 1/10/2013
omg the story of the parents was adorable. that was the cutest thing i've ever read! so funny too. story is really great, must read more chapters now!
echoserangechosera chapter 6 . 1/2/2013
this story is really well-written! and i just noticed that even though Temari calls Ino and Kankuro's ""girlfriends" fangirls, technically she is one too :D she's a huge fan girl
BlazeTrigger21 chapter 22 . 10/13/2012
Hello. I got to say I really love this story. My favorite Shikamaru x Temari story hands down. The whole series is really good. Gaara's change in personality was really well written through the whole thing. Describing the surroundings could use some work but other than that, I give it a 9/10. Keep up the good work.

Until then,
BlazeTrigger
Shalee chapter 22 . 10/3/2012
Hello! I have read all your story and I absolutely loved it! You've nailed the characteristics of all the characters and I cannot write in words how much fun I had reading this. Well done, and I hope you have written other fan fiction as I will be reading it!
Guest chapter 22 . 9/25/2012
Amazing story. Well very well written with balanced amounts of romance, humor and action.

I'm definitely reading the sequels3
Guest chapter 22 . 8/29/2012
Love this story! Best Shika x Temari I have ever read! I'm now going to read the sequal!
ShadowBlade911 chapter 22 . 7/28/2012
Well, I gotta admit, loved the ending more than I probably should. :)
ShadowBlade911 chapter 13 . 7/28/2012
Good story indeed
Guest chapter 22 . 7/12/2012
This is one of the best Shikamru X Temari stories I have ever read.
dragolf chapter 22 . 7/1/2012
good as always
MadMeijin chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
I think this is about my 5th time reading your "Invitation" series . I never get tired of it.
Rexnos chapter 22 . 12/17/2011
Pretty good stuff. It wasn't really action packed enough for my taste, but it pulled off the romance and drama aspect very admirably. The humor aspect was very good at some points, but I think it had more of a drama slant personally.

I think the best part of your story was the characters. I felt like Shikamaru had too much give-a-crap early in the story, but it rounded itself out well later on. Otherwise, he was fairly entertaining and in character. Temari was spot on, but I really liked Gaara better. His actions mirrored the changes Naruto had on him perfectly. I'm really curious as to whether he'll become Kasekage and the story behind it. Guess I'll move onto the next story.

If you want my opinion on how to improve, I'd suggest a bit more focus on imagery. Your story moves along at a good clip, but it could slow down and take a look around every once in a while. Make note of how your characters are moving or whatever piques their interest in their surroundings. Your friend The Mistress really pulls that off well in my opinion.

Of course, this story is four years old at this point. I've no doubt you've improved considerably in that time as the best way to become a better writer is simply to write. As such, feel free to ignore everything I've said here. Great story in any case.

Later,

Rex
Alpenwolf chapter 22 . 12/11/2011
hahaha this chapter is great, I guess it is the best chapter of this entire story xD I had to laugh so much xDDD
371 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »