Reviews for Invitation
spriterx chapter 7 . 7/17/2007
Awsome story keep it up :)
12342212 chapter 7 . 7/17/2007
luv this story! and that was so cute!... continue updating please!... ]
Maddeline Bonnefoy-Kirkland chapter 7 . 7/17/2007
OH YEAH! HELL WORTH IT! PLEASE UPDATE AGAIN SOON!
yasashii neesan chapter 7 . 7/17/2007
that was so sweet!... i love this story... update soon!
octogone chapter 7 . 7/17/2007
Well i must admit that this fic is now becoming more and more interesting. Still lighthearted and well written.

You picture particularly well the rivalry between Ino and Temari, with Ino green with envy about how close Shikamaru and Temari have become. Not to mention the attitude of Shikamaru, in complete denial of what he's actually feeling for Temari.

Keep up that great work!
beerbelly chapter 7 . 7/17/2007
that was romantic! XD i enjoyed reading it... definitely looking forward for the next chapter! _
Perentie Fan chapter 6 . 7/13/2007
While some minor liberties seem to be taken with Temari and Shikamaru's personalities (that is they open up to each other a lot faster than I'd imagine but it makes sense given the important detail changed at the start of the fanfic with Temari hugging him) this still is shaping up to be one of my favorite Temari/Shikamaru fanfics.

You really capture well Temari's playful, manipulative side, and I especially love her generous use of feminine wiles, and look forward to how she'll end up implementing her promised kiss. I expect she'll do so in some way that blows his mind and leaves him craving more but at the same time has her giving the impression he'll have to work hard to earn it.

Though honestly beyond that I hope for most further developments in their relationship to take place when they're a bit older, if for no other reason than to keep Temari from being accused by others of taking advantage of a guy so young, but obviously its up to you as the author what will happen.

Also, I do hope you'll address Shikamaru's feelings on Gaara, as you had him accept his presence but never had his thoughts on perhaps never letting go of the things he'd seen Gaara do get any closure.

Lastly, have any plans for this fic to include the next chunin exams where presumably a good number of the characters become chunin? Will it go on to include anything from Naruto Shippuden?
nekoluver chapter 6 . 7/13/2007
Temari's so demanding.. And manipulative.. I luff it! This story's adorable. I can't wait for more!

nekoluver chapter 5 . 7/10/2007
OMG THAT WAS GREAT! Poor Kanky... BUT I LUFFED IT!

. (heart)
queenieBunni chapter 5 . 7/10/2007
O wow! I am absolutely enjoying this! I think you've got all the characters down really well. I also the dynamic relationship between everyone. And I like how you mentioned the tech thing in the notes too, cuz it just really annoys me that Gai's team has radio headsets...but there's no telephone line. Keep the good work up :D
mlkoolc86 chapter 5 . 7/10/2007
i like your story can't wait for the next chapter
shane.mc chapter 5 . 7/10/2007
hey! that is FUNNY! can't wait for the nxt chapter to come out. gd job!
beerbelly chapter 5 . 7/10/2007
HAHAHA! that was funny!XD ...dude, i really like your execution in writing and enjoyed it a lot! _ ...cant wait for the next update!
nekoluver chapter 4 . 7/7/2007
This is cute. Temari's such a bitch! I LUV it! hehe. But seriously, I can't wait to read the next chapter! This story's so good!

TotalDisarray chapter 4 . 7/6/2007
Yay! Loved it. I generally don't have any feelings, good or bad, for Ino but I am hating her right now... I guess that means you're pretty good.

Please, keep updating.