Reviews for Invitation
Guest chapter 22 . 9/25/2012
Amazing story. Well very well written with balanced amounts of romance, humor and action.

I'm definitely reading the sequels3
Guest chapter 22 . 8/29/2012
Love this story! Best Shika x Temari I have ever read! I'm now going to read the sequal!
ShadowBlade911 chapter 22 . 7/28/2012
Well, I gotta admit, loved the ending more than I probably should. :)
ShadowBlade911 chapter 13 . 7/28/2012
Good story indeed
Guest chapter 22 . 7/12/2012
This is one of the best Shikamru X Temari stories I have ever read.
dragolf chapter 22 . 7/1/2012
good as always
MadMeijin chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
I think this is about my 5th time reading your "Invitation" series . I never get tired of it.
Rexnos chapter 22 . 12/17/2011
Pretty good stuff. It wasn't really action packed enough for my taste, but it pulled off the romance and drama aspect very admirably. The humor aspect was very good at some points, but I think it had more of a drama slant personally.

I think the best part of your story was the characters. I felt like Shikamaru had too much give-a-crap early in the story, but it rounded itself out well later on. Otherwise, he was fairly entertaining and in character. Temari was spot on, but I really liked Gaara better. His actions mirrored the changes Naruto had on him perfectly. I'm really curious as to whether he'll become Kasekage and the story behind it. Guess I'll move onto the next story.

If you want my opinion on how to improve, I'd suggest a bit more focus on imagery. Your story moves along at a good clip, but it could slow down and take a look around every once in a while. Make note of how your characters are moving or whatever piques their interest in their surroundings. Your friend The Mistress really pulls that off well in my opinion.

Of course, this story is four years old at this point. I've no doubt you've improved considerably in that time as the best way to become a better writer is simply to write. As such, feel free to ignore everything I've said here. Great story in any case.

Alpenwolf chapter 22 . 12/11/2011
hahaha this chapter is great, I guess it is the best chapter of this entire story xD I had to laugh so much xDDD
Alpenwolf chapter 19 . 12/11/2011
oh Ino ... you just described yourself (and tsunade of sorts, lol)
Alpenwolf chapter 15 . 12/11/2011
sulamon you ... stinking piece of shit ...

woa, shikamaru I had never thought I would see you saying something like that o_O
Alpenwolf chapter 14 . 12/11/2011
oh my what a talk between gaara and shikamaru ...and sulamon ... what are you thinking of doing?
Alpenwolf chapter 7 . 12/10/2011
shikamaru you may be a genius and all, but this is a 'game' you can only lose lo ... not saying that it is bad ... and Ino you can't break them apart ... hell, temari would probably break you apart lol
Alpenwolf chapter 5 . 12/10/2011
oh kami, poor poor kankuro ... but you had it coming your way xD
Sailor Pandabear chapter 22 . 11/17/2011
LOL. Poor Naruto. sucker bet indeed. Shikamaru and temari win.

so, I fave.