Reviews for Invitation
sobreyra274 chapter 9 . 11/21/2010
i totally love this story its so gr8! amazing job!
sobreyra274 chapter 8 . 11/21/2010
i totally love this story! gr8 job!
sobreyra274 chapter 7 . 11/21/2010
i totally love this story! awesome job! i cant wait to read more!
Krabkrab chapter 11 . 11/20/2010
You are rather good at this I might say. This is really interesting . I usually switch between things but this has held my attention.
sobreyra274 chapter 6 . 11/15/2010
i totally love this story! awesome job!
sobreyra274 chapter 5 . 11/15/2010
im totally lovin this story! this chapter was funny! gr8 job!
sobreyra274 chapter 4 . 11/15/2010
i totally love this stpry! awesome job! i cant wait to read more!
sobreyra274 chapter 3 . 11/15/2010
i totally love this story! awesome job! i cant wait to read more!
sobreyra274 chapter 2 . 11/15/2010
im totally liking this story! its so gr8! awesome job! i cant wait to read more!
sobreyra274 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
awesome story! gr8 job! i cant wait to read more!
almostinsane chapter 22 . 9/14/2010
Great story! I absolutely loved this, especially Shikamaru's bet with Naruto and his story about how his parents got together. Thanks for writing this. God bless!
LunettaChan chapter 22 . 8/14/2010
omg the ending was priceless. GO SHIKA! amyway, this was an amazing story. it's hard to find a story that has temari and shikamaru being themselves. 10000000000000000 stars.
IcyBlackHandofDeath chapter 13 . 7/27/2010
Oh, my gosh, I loved this chapter! I was smiling through the whole thing, except when Shikaku was explaining about killing people.

I've always been kind of confused about Shikaku and Yoshino's relationship, but this version totally makes sense. The necklace was a nice touch, too. One thing that the Naruto world lacks is tradition, and this tradition was a good addition. But, I bet I can guess how the story is going to end now!

Icy
ErikArden chapter 22 . 7/23/2010
Ok, this is the first non-Naruto centric Naruto fanfiction I've ever read, and I'm glad I did. I love the story and the way you wrote it. The only "issue" I had was some missing words and a few blured words where two words were put together like "andTemari" where you just missed a space. Now, to move onto the sequel! :)

~ErikArden
Carlo chapter 22 . 6/16/2010
I found this to be a very good story. Unlike most, when I finished it, I was satisfied enough to stop reading anything for the rest of the day. I love how well the characters interact; their responses are very natural and never exaggerated.

My favorite touch was the story of Shikamaru's parents. That packed a lot of heartwarming into one chapter, capable of being a great standalone story.
371 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »