Reviews for Akane's Terrible Day
Kirako chapter 1 . 1/19
Got here from a random Ranma tropes page (fandom specific plot maybe?) and all I can say is

F**KING THANK YOU.

I have seen WAY too many fics where ANY of the main chars get like, raped or some shit, and all I can say to each one is "...Seriously? Have you ever actually seen this show/read this manga?" It's especially bad when it happens to like Ranma and stuff and isn't given an actual reason. But it's pretty bad with Akane too.

So. Thank you.
lord Martiya chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
What the-How the hell would two regular muggers be able to overcome Akane? Did she laugh herself so hard she choked herself?
Jfmam chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
A nice short story.
You managed to portray Akane well, particularly at the end during her exchange with Ranma.
I liked the build-up of tension, and the subsequent pay-off at the end. Well done!
Noy Telin'u chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Yeah, pretty much.

I thought if Akane as a girl who pushes the limit of what's physically possible in a world of diffrent physics that blows that out of the water.

She carried a fridge with one hand up a flight of stairs like nothing!

Even in Ranma 1/2 world, she's in the 1%.

Fun. Fun.
Doctor McFly chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
"They'd been a pathetic challenge, neither of them even up to the standards of the Hentai Horde."

Bwahahahahaha...
KGB chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
That's exactly the 'predictable results' I expected when I clicked the story. Nice.
Beloved Dawn chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Ha ha, I can just see her fuming because she let a hit through. Didn't even touch her, but close enough.

Those two punks got what was coming to them. Go Akane!

Loved it.
Roja-Cyd chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
Nice ! I'll have to go back and check my stories to see how I wrote Akane...

Roja.
Bambi Star chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Made me scared for Akane for a while, but this fic really does put things back into perspective for me. I have to rethink more carefully about portraying characters in fanfics again. Thanks for this one-shot. )
Lord Sia chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
I agree. Let's face it, anyone capable of pulling a wooden mallet out of thin air and then nail a guy so hard that he actually flies even a single meter (lets not even contemplate what happens to a normal human's body if she were to attempt a LEO-strike...) is more than capable of achieving a one-hit-kill on most people by blunt force trauma to the abdomen. And Mousse... Ok, the "that ain't a knife; THIS is a knife!" just became obsolete, mainly because he pulled out a 6-foot claymore and proceeded to flick it like a butterfly knife... And Ryouga? Dude, the guy is probably cappable of walking through machinegun fire without even noticing. Let's not talk about "Mr. I-do-supersonic-without-vehicles-and-copy/counter-everything-thrown-my-way" Saotome...

Good points.

Also, nice buildup, it was tense, especially when she came home with a torn dress (was the lack of detail intentional? Cause if it was, damn good move) gave some real suspense... Until I cracked up. Damn tomboy should work on her defense...
Nixie002 chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
I liked how Akane was depicted. Alot of people seem to forget Akane's real strength sometimes with all the craziness that revolves around Ranma. I really liked the whole warning the yakuza thing haha That was pretty amusing. ] I wish more people remembered the fact that they do live in a normal country even if Nerima gets pretty crazy sometimes and write about the "normal" life they face too.
Ganheim chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Ranma, Kuno and the rest wouldn't have to fight over a kiss that wasn't going to happen.

[*Snicker*]

They began to advance once more.

[There's no separator following this, so I was slightly confused/disappointed not to see a scene describing Akane beating the snot out of the petty thugs. I don't know if that was intentional.]

the dining room table tp peer at me in the hallway.

[Spelling/Typo: to]

This one's pretty simple, mainly directed at those fanfiction authors who write Akane as a normal person

[I don't know how a mistake like that could have been made.]

Muggers and even "trained martial artists" (real world terms, not Ranmaverse terms) are a joke to her.

[I would have to agree with that.]

A simple one-shot that I was concerned for a moment was going to try to imply that Akane had lost, but then righted itself. Pretty good for as short as it was, and with all said and done I guess it does work without us actually being given the fight scene, though I think a separator of some sort would have been nice to clearly tell us that there isn't a teleportation or missing chunk of the chapter – though since that's the biggest gripe I have with the chapter, good job.
Optimism chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
Incredible writing. Normally I would deprive the romance-less stories of any attention, much less review. Great, great job, and a very good point, too!
Zoko chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
Ouch!

That one hell of way to send a message. But probably understanding after all that probably happen to Akane.
luger 7 chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
I liked this fanfic. Akane isn't invincible but she is quite powerful. She is powerful compared to most people. She did take on a lot of guys at the very beginning of the series.