Reviews for The Feud
MelodiousBandit chapter 6 . 1/11/2012
I Love this story! I hope you update it! : )
Aloha.Laney chapter 6 . 8/5/2008
Really nice and interesting!

I like the twists and turns in the story!

Please keep on going and update soon!
evenstarfictionfan chapter 6 . 8/5/2008
Update. Yay! Wow I guess Elena's the type of person who'll keep her promise even if she dies trying. Aw! Tseng asked fro tips from Rufus? Aw!

Lol. I like that "Wait this is my office". Por Elena she really must be off balance if she forgot that detail. Yeah, what did she get herself into?
pangpond chapter 6 . 8/4/2008
“What have I gotten myself into?”

I know!I know!,Elena you gotten yourself into flirt game with two hot guys!..jeez!that make me so jealous about you _ okay..update soon
ariaswan chapter 5 . 2/11/2008
ah! puhleaase finish this one!
pangpond chapter 5 . 10/18/2007
hahaha!I love this,Elena is so naughty when she hang over..teehee,ok!update soon
evenstarfictionfan chapter 5 . 10/16/2007
That was brilliant! We should see Elena getting drunk more often! Oh, yeah why are you moving to South Korea? YOu don't have to answer that, but it just seemed Random.
pangpond chapter 4 . 9/4/2007
Hahaha..Elena's place the wager is herself V so much funny,and ok!next chapter please
evenstarfictionfan chapter 4 . 9/3/2007
Ah, ha, ha, ha! this should be good. Serves Reno right for getting Elena drunk! pleas, please please update soon. I love this chapter, have you already decided the winner?
pangpond chapter 3 . 9/1/2007
My...mind poor Elena,Reno and Rufus want to teast her so much and I guest in chapter3 is plan of Rufus..teehee update please
lian chapter 3 . 8/30/2007
This are getting very interesting! Do continue.
evenstarfictionfan chapter 3 . 8/29/2007
Oh, Elena is so going to be spitting venom (and bashing heads) when she finds out what they are talking about. The better hope she hasn't got her gun on her, if she does the better pray it's not loaded (not likely, snikers). Eh, eh... speaking of bets my moneys on Reno (only 'cos I like the pairing).
evenstarfictionfan chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
Eh, eh, nice. You have GOT to update soon! (Please?)