Reviews for Things Change
Guest chapter 20 . 10/31/2016
you did this story justice alright
Lovego000d chapter 20 . 6/16/2014
:D
thatgirlstella chapter 20 . 12/11/2013
i just wanted to say that i think you should NEVER stop writing! this story brought me to tears and left me guessing all, the time i stayed up till 2 in the morning reading this because i couldn't stop. your extremely talented and should continue to write especially all grown up romance thank you for writing this i was actually speechless after reading this story I'm so sad its over but i hope to read more by u
CutesyBunny chapter 20 . 8/11/2013
nice work! I started thinking lil ws the kidney doner... cute ending! :)
CutesyBunny chapter 19 . 8/11/2013
for a second at the end I thought that he wasn't dead.. but i expected the worst. nice plot twist! and once it said this
"Peachy," He muttered sarcastically, in a rough voice.
"You look like your old self," Kimi whispered, with a hesitant smile.
He grunted in response.
They fell into a quite silence, knowing the elephant in the room was present, like it always was. No one wanted to bring it up, or acknowledge it even the slightest, but they knew it was the first thing he thought to ask as they walked in the room, the only answer he cared for, or needed"She didn't come?"
No one answered, neither wanting to be the one to say it. They knew it was a knife to the heart every time, and they knew they were the ones holding it. It seemed like he just got more and more bitter each and every time they had to answer him. It was a bad case of 'don't shoot the messenger', seemed like he got more sarcastic and ruder with everyday that passed.
"Tommy, she was a little busy today," Phil answered, with a hint of defensiveness for his sister evident in his tone.
I knew it was Tommy.
nice work :)
CutesyBunny chapter 18 . 8/11/2013
:( nooooooooooo! nice work tho :,((((((((((((
CutesyBunny chapter 17 . 8/11/2013
oh boy. here we go :((((( hope he doesn't die!
CutesyBunny chapter 16 . 8/11/2013
ohhhh boy... nice work.
CutesyBunny chapter 15 . 8/11/2013
whoa big development is right! nice work :)
CutesyBunny chapter 14 . 8/11/2013
cute :) nice work. That was adorable. As soon as that perverted freak was there I was like... here comes Tommy! lol XD
CutesyBunny chapter 13 . 8/11/2013
"Lil looked away, still unable to form words, how could she explain, how she tell them, she was coming back for Tommy, she really was going to stop them, she was… they would never believe her.
Tommy turned to look at Lil, "Lil," He started, causing her to look back up at him, "I know we've both changed drastically, and I know I've been an asshole, but I never expected you to go this far." He said simply, before Phil put a hand on his shoulder, both looking back at her one last time before walking away.
Lil stood there speechless as she watched him walk away. His eyes. The words he said, they were all from her Tommy. This wasn't the Tommy she thought she hated; it was the one she… loved.
Her heart thumped loudly in her chest, and he thought she would want him to get beaten.
Lil felt Lucas's arm around her shoulder, and a single tear escaped her eyes."
nice work :D
CutesyBunny chapter 12 . 8/11/2013
"Lucas, oh my god, that looks so much worse now." She whispered, holding the icepack to his black eye.
Lucas pushed it away, "He's going to pay for this," He muttered angrily.
oh yes, poor lucas well shut the heck up cuz tommy has CANCER! heartless monkey... y i oughta...
CutesyBunny chapter 11 . 8/11/2013
"I don't understand," Phil shrugged, trying to comprehend what the guy in front of him was thinking, "Why would you want her to hate you, Tommy that doesn't make sense. I think she'd understand that you left because you had cancer and didn't think she'd be able to deal with it."
Tommy sank back into his seat, "I didn't leave because I thought she wouldn't want to deal with it, I left because I knew she would." Tommy explained, "She would want to be there for me, she would revolve her life around my condition, and she's too young to have to do deal with that,"
"You were too young to deal with that,"
"But I didn't have any other way, she did. I know this doesn't make sense to you, or I'm not making sense, I don't know, but this how I felt. We had just started high school, she was smart, beautiful, caring –the whole package, how could I burden her with me?"
Phil shook his head, "But, she wouldn't feel burdened, she would want to be there for you, she would-…"
"She loved me, so she would put her whole life on hold to be there for me, but I loved her too, and I would never let her do that." Tommy stated simply with a little shrug, his eyes clouding over slightly in thought.
Phil stared at Tommy for a second, how could he have been so selfless? He was so young and had just been diagnosed with cancer, yet he still thought of what was better for my sister. Phil couldn't understand how someone could make that big of a sacrifice, he knew he would never be able to do that. He would want his family and friends and the person he loved with him, taking care of him, trying to cheer him up. But he never thought of what the other person goes through. Their hurt, their change in life, their barriers… but Tommy did that for Lil, for all of them.
aw cute :)
and this part:
"Dude-…" Tommy started painfully, but was shocked when he felt another pair of hands take his other arm and put it around a neck. Tommy frowned, looking up and was startled to find Chuckie looking back at him.
"I got you, bro," He said, a tear in his eye.
:') so sweet
CutesyBunny chapter 10 . 8/11/2013
"Let's just say, Kimi has now learned to knock," She teased.
Kimi nodded quickly, "Kimi has also learned to never go anywhere near Chuckie's room if Angelica is there,"

"Tommy," He started, blubbering up slightly. "The-…" But he trailed off, his eyes containing his heartbreak.
"Just tell me already!" Tommy yelled in frustration. None of them were able to meet his eyes, but Tommy turned on Dil, placing his hand on Dil's shoulder and kneeling to be face to face with him, "Dil, please tell me what's going on?" He pleaded, desperately.
Dil rubbed his eyes, shaking his head as new ones fell in their place.
"You have cancer," :((((((((((( nice work
CutesyBunny chapter 9 . 8/11/2013
oh of course there's bonn be dram! nice work