Reviews for Things Change
Luciee.x chapter 20 . 11/3/2011
I can't believe this story is finished, I waited so long for this chapter (I was the annoying person who kept haranguing you to update). It was amazing, I loved the ending. Thank you so much for finishing it :D
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 20 . 11/2/2011
Wow... this was quite a strong ending, and an extremely good one too. No wonder Lil didn't go see Tommy for a whole year.

Excellent job with this fic. Congratulations.

Keep the good writing.
Sxxfqfxr4f3333rr32fdd24r chapter 13 . 8/24/2011
Xccdfxfxqqxcxcc:..xcxccxxfff fuck you IPad
Love chapter 19 . 8/23/2011
Awesome story worst fucking ending ever
Abril3 chapter 19 . 3/2/2011
Wow I am amazed at this story, it had so much depth ad took those characters into a whole different level. Your writing is wonderful? You have a telent, and its amazing how you took those characters made them your own, yet still left important traces of the characters we love, and the plot and story line was great, please don't pay attention to any haters on this story they are obviously deranged and have no appreciation of creativity and characterization which is the base if any amazing story, I do hope to see this finish; you must continue. You have earned a fan (:
TherealRNO chapter 19 . 12/14/2010
Cancer or no, Tommy deserves each and every bit of what he's gotten in this last chapter. As the old saying goes, "Paybacks are a bitch" and in this case, Lil is acting like one, because he did the same to her. If he had just told the truth from the start, instead of doing all those cruel, immoral, and downright despicable actions, Lil would be at his side. But no, you wrote him as being a hateful, uncaring, sinister being (well beyond any curse word imaginable), so she's returning the favor. Karma sucks and in this case, it is justified. Seriously, no sane person-even ones in love-would do all the things you forced upon this couple and to see them essentially die makes the heart of this Rugrats fan break inside. How you could do such things and call yourself a fan is beyond me.
TherealRNO chapter 15 . 12/13/2010
Dude, not cool. Making Tommy force himself on Lil, even if he dies from cancer? Man, you are one sick bastard. You're purposely ruining the entire dynamic for one story?
TherealRNO chapter 13 . 12/13/2010
Well, I hate to say this, but Tommy and Lil both have ruined it for our gang. Tommy, for the most part, since his desire to make Lil hate him has affected her and thus, has spread to the rest of the gang, but even now that Phil and Chuck know Tommy has cancer, Tommy being an ass-even for love-still sounds like a cheap way out, since it now makes things all the worse, because Phil and Chuck want to remain with their girls (Kimi and Angelica), but can't, because of how Tommy's desire to make Lil hate him has resulted in making Angelica wary of her once-geeky boyfriend and has now put tension between Kimi and the rest of her friends, including Phil, whom Lil now hates for sticking up for Tommy. Seriously, making the people who love you hate you, even if one has an uncurable disease like cancer, is not a good move on your part as a writer, because it ruins the Rugrats dynamic. You had best fix this or the gang will crumble as a result and you will lose many readers for it.
TherealRNO chapter 7 . 12/12/2010
I hate to say this, but as a Rugrats fan, seeing the gang implode over teen drama is not my idea of fun. Plus, Angelica changing Chuckie-especially given "Project Chuckie" of All Grown Up, which shows Chuckie accepting himself, even if he accepts Angelica's attempts to make him 'cool'-just does not work, but then, nor does turning hero Tommy into a bad boy, Lil into a slut (as per the words you force into Tommy's mouth [as you have Lil and the others say, that is NOT Tommy]), Kimi and Phil-despite their own tension-as the relatively only sane ones in this whole thing (since they've not yet caused any problems to be found), and Angelica basically relapsing to her old ways as a schemer when she was supposed to have grown out of that phase, as per her nicer attitude in All Grown Up. Yes, I know teenagers nowadays date at the drop of a hat and end up falling for other people whilst still in relationships, but if the morals incorporated from the original show and even seen in All Grown Up taught us anything, it is that the Rugrats gang is not your average group of babies or teens. They basically are as perfect as can be, given the stereotypes: Tommy as well-meaning leader, Chuckie as always-careful sidekick, Lil as leading lady, Phil as the immature gross-out, Kimi as basically a female Tommy with a rebellious streak, Dil as the resident oddball, Susie as big sister to most of the gang and rival to Angelica, and Angelica as the typical bad girl with a hidden heart of gold underneath her front as a bully. As such, seeing them blow up at each other when they've known each other since they were in diapers just does not work.
BJ88 chapter 19 . 10/13/2010
I love this story it's so good. Update soon please
Dream Fighter75 chapter 19 . 9/18/2010
I'm addicted to your story
soulman3 chapter 19 . 9/17/2010
Great 's live!

You had smart way of each characters react to what . and ,Dil,Angelica,Chuckie and acourse saying Phil and Kimi wasn't into just seem more deeper emotion with the other characters.

I tried to understand her 's something hard to deal a year!I know she a girl in all, man up!

Lil might be suffering with the fear of seen 's stupid, but some people think if stay away from that person they'll live that person going have to face reality of life and death.

Yet again I don't want to sound like a heartless still teenager, with something heavy throught onto her lap.

You sure make it hard for them together again.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 19 . 9/11/2010
Excellent update.

Guess Lil is still too hurt by Tommy's actions, and she also hates herself for thinking such horrible things about him when she learned the truth.

Keep the good writing.
FmaFan10 chapter 19 . 9/10/2010
wow, this was great! please update when you can!
BoxlycNoise chapter 19 . 9/10/2010
Thank you for updating this story, you really had me going at the beginning lol, but can't wait for the next chapter! Keep Writing!
181 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »