Reviews for Things Change
Luciee.x chapter 19 . 9/10/2010
You don't know how long I've been waiting for this! I love this story and I'm so glad you updated. Can't wait for the next chapter.
KONOHA'S NIGHTMARE OF DREAMS chapter 18 . 9/7/2010
OMG IVE BEEN WAITIN FOR MONTHS FOR TH NXT CHAPTER PLZ UPDATE IM BEGGING
shadowwolf547 chapter 18 . 8/24/2010
sweet story but i wish you continue
peanutbuttergurl6 chapter 18 . 4/15/2010
OMG, this story is so sad

TommyXLil 4 ever
AgentRAK007 chapter 18 . 3/31/2010
I can't remember my password so I'm doing it this way. You are an awesome writer and I love the story. HOWEVER YOU ARE A JERK FOR LEAVING THE STORY HANGING LIKE THIS! It really is irritating that authors do this. If it's not intentional then my apologizes. If it is, well, go suck a big one because it's not cool.
growing into glamour chapter 18 . 2/24/2010
HolyMotherFuckingShitNuggets

this is THE best fic I have read in a longtime for any fandom

amazing

the characters are perfect

theplot is gripping, interesting, and keeps you geussing

I feel for all of them

but you MustMustMust update

it's completely unfair not to

biggest, best, and worst cliffy ever!

For real
Jess chapter 18 . 2/17/2010
soo sad/ cool story. when i read the last chapter, i was in tears (seriously!. ur an amazing authour... PLEASE write more! tommy just cant die, he too cool n awesome to die, n he and lil make a GREAT couple! PLEASE WRITE MORE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! its THE best story ever! 3 :) please make tommy not die!
cooki96 chapter 18 . 1/15/2010
waa! *still crying* that was so beautiful! Im so sad though! I hope that isnt the last chapter! Keep writing!
Lighting.Up.Thee.Sky chapter 18 . 1/3/2010
Oh my gawd. I like was waiting for this chapter forever and ever and it was another chapter truely amazing.

I like cried when i read the last of it. It was so depressing and I had a hard time reading it. It was so hard to read about Tommy and Lil. It was so good but so sad. I love this story.

And no Tommy can't die. He just can't. And the last line:

And the machine monitoring his heart, flat lined... was so suspenseful. I can't wait to read more. I really can't. Omg update soon please :):)
FmaFan10 chapter 18 . 12/31/2009
no tommy! maybe lil is a match! tommoy please dont die!

sorry. got into the story. please update soon! get update btw!
Ocytavia chapter 18 . 12/30/2009
Oh gosh, I was crying while I read this. Well, almost. Is that the end? He dies and everyone is just really sad about it? Or do you have a twist (like most authors do). I prefer stories that have a more realistic ending (although I do like fantasy stories, which are hardly realistic...) Can't wait to see what you have next.

(BTW, did you change your pen name?)
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 18 . 12/30/2009
Whoa... one of your most intense chapters.

Keep the good writing.
Rae2008 chapter 18 . 12/30/2009
Aaw come on, you can't leave it there! I have to know what happens next.

Keep going, it's really good.

Rae
Babysh3ll chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
That was amazing ! i actually cried !

x
evermore.x3 chapter 17 . 12/20/2009
ohmygosh.

please update soon!

what is Lil gonna do?

ahh, i have to know. haha.

i love it!