Reviews for Goodbye, Frank?
samanddianefan10 chapter 5 . 2/24/2013
i loved how this has turned out, the ending was perfect and you've inspired me to work on finishing some of my n/d stuff...keep going I love this and wouldnt mind seeing another mb story soon!
iloveromance chapter 5 . 2/21/2013
I kind of knew that he wasn't going to leave and although his boss's words were harsh, I think he meant well! Congrats on finishing another story!
iloveromance chapter 4 . 2/21/2013
Aw, thanks for mentioning me in your author's note! *hugs* I'm glad you decided to continue this but wow... it doesn't sound like this job is all that he thought it was going to be.
iloveromance chapter 3 . 2/21/2013
This is a nice chapter on its own, even if it is short. I know that Frank's coworkers will miss him but at least they are happy for him.
iloveromance chapter 2 . 2/21/2013
I'm actually jealous that Frank and his coworkers are such good friends that they can see each other after work and so forth. I'm glad they are being so supportive of Frank, though.
iloveromance chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Frank reacted exactly the way I do whenever a supervisor wants to see me! I'm always so paranoid! LOL I can tell this is going to be a great story!
leighann415 chapter 5 . 2/20/2013
Aww, that was the perfect ending! I'm glad Frank decided to stay. I don't think he'd like having his own show, as much as he'd love the fame & notoriety. Great job! :)
leighann415 chapter 4 . 2/19/2013
Great update! That reporter was giving Frank a hard time, but it'll be good if it makes Frank stay at FYI. I can't wait to see what happens! :)
leighann415 chapter 3 . 2/19/2013
Oh, I'm so glad you updated this! It'd be a shame to just leave it there. I just love this story! :)
leighann415 chapter 2 . 2/19/2013
Aww, I love this. So in-character. I know Frank would make the right decision. :) And I think you could do a Murphy/Avery story sometime. Just sayin'! ;)
leighann415 chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
I guess I haven't R&Red this before. It's amazing! While Frank having his own show would be great, he'd def. miss the others, esp. in NY. Can't wait to see what happens!
samanddianefan10 chapter 3 . 9/5/2010
Its a shame you didnt finish this. This was wonderful
samanddianefan10 chapter 2 . 9/5/2010
Jim cracked me up and everyone was perfectly IC. great stuff
samanddianefan10 chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Frank was my favorite character. I wonder what he will do?
Allison Lindsay chapter 3 . 7/10/2007
You've distinguished the characters very well, and you've also delineated their emotions seamlessly. Quite impressive.