Reviews for Princesses aren't supposed to love mercenaries
Allendra chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
I LOVE this! It's fantastic and entertaining! Good job!
FireEdge chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
I've been meaning to read this for the LONGEST time, and I'm glad that I finally got around to doing it. I can never get enough of IkeElincia stories that don't end happily. Maybe it's because it's the most realistic way for their relationship to go (even if, deep down, I DO want them to be happy). Either way, I liked how your story (or whatever this is supposed to be called) turned out. It was believable, which made it enjoyable to read. Also, I'm starting to really enjoy short drabble-like fanfics. Great job!
holographic chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
I LOVE this. No, love isn't even the word.

Your ideas are fantastic, and your writing style is a pleasure to read. This is to both parts of this series.

And, I love Elincia. D: She's a sweetheart. -referring to your profile-

But, anyway, I really look forward to the third installment. D

Please, take your time writing it.
Sol Falling chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
y'know, I like this too. I don't know. I don't like sad endings. I like reading them, 'cause after all I don't often get the chance to feel sad, but honestly it's kinda depressing so I think once is enough.

Ah, it's probably your 'in character' thing. :P Sorry, that's the only reason I like your stuff. You write it in character, so I'm thinking 'this is good! this is an extension of the story itself! I like this because I like the source material.' and then you spring the sad ending on me and I get depressed even while I have this really good impression of the story. So cheap.

I still haven't played Radiant Dawn, 'cause I spoiled myself online when the Japanese release came out. Even so, I'm taking from cues here that this story takes it into consideration. Anyway, in the end it does seem a bit unusual, doesn't it? Ike's seeming asexuality.
Roserie chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
Wow, that was beautiful. xD I hope you keep writing!
Runespoor chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
I tend to dislike IkeElincia with a fiery passion and Elincia herself gets on my nerves enough to make me feel guilty about it, yet you made me feel for her in a way I didn't imagine was possible. It hurts, and the writing is beautiful - your use of brackets is especially striking. Great work!
The ASPCA Pwned Me chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
That was 20 different kinds of awesome!
themagebear chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
its all over the place, except not really.
Maxmagnus20019 chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
Hm... pretty good, I liked the writing style, and it's most likely all that would happen between Ike and Elincia.

I liked it, good job!