Reviews for Master of Puppets, Demolition Chief
Saint of vice koncor chapter 8 . 3/13
Well that was fun.

Iiked it.

Uchiha oc needs to get laid? Is it strange that I want to see her and kakashi get super kinky like out of the most disterbing wired violent preveres mind the love triangle of kakashi anko and her get into some next level kinky. Could be funny to write some wired random stuff Involving tuna a clown cream cheese and bandage.

I didn't predicurly dis like anything but I'd like to see why sauske changed targets and I have a fealing that he was exposed to some twisted kinky shit in the genjutsu like his antie having sex with arty while his song played in the a endless loop.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/10/2016
No. Just no. Characters are too ooc and the 'humor' in this story is lacking. The constant use of Japanese is also extremely annoying because you didn't even put translations. Terrible start. I hope you someday come back to this and redo it since it does have potential.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2016
Sasori is making me cringe so hard in this story, why did you have to make him so out of character? Deidara isn't TOO bad but he's pretty much ooc as well.
Leroy-San chapter 1 . 8/31/2016
I wish you would finish this story. It was amazing
kuramakimg chapter 8 . 7/7/2016
lameass story
Jj chapter 4 . 5/26/2016
You know it's like 12:30 in the morning and I'm reading this and it's hilarious and it is soooo hard not to laugh and wake everyone in the house up good job
bmagana595 chapter 8 . 1/20/2016
a reference fromfuturama"?
IansInsane chapter 8 . 8/22/2015
Damn this is good...
IansInsane chapter 6 . 8/22/2015
Ha!
This is to good!
I never understood why but I always loved Kin/Naruto pairing!
Jiraiya's lost novel chapter 6 . 7/13/2015
Next Friday
It was Joker who said "Count my money or party with bitches. Hundred and fitties or big ass titties. Count the green or get in between those titties."

Old movie lucky i know my old shit
HaruhiFumio chapter 2 . 6/18/2015
This is ons of the best fanfics I've ever read. I want MORE!
Metrogeek chapter 2 . 5/25/2015
Love this fic it's really good and I love that Naruto is skilled etc. but is still a pranking all around fun character.
Weirdnfreaky chapter 8 . 5/3/2015
This was nice. Naruto might just be a bit Gary-Stu-ish, and some of the characters are majorly OOC, but yeah, it was a nice story so far.
jupimako chapter 8 . 4/18/2015
Fun story! Thanks. Hope you add more someday.
Diaspared chapter 3 . 1/15/2015